Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE Figures!

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

WWE Figures!

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:42 am

A whole bunch of new preorders showed up on Ringside Collectibles this week. Most don't have pictures yet, but I had to order one figure sight unseen: Becky Lynch! I need an Elite of her for the full steampunk look, but hopefully she'll at least have her goggles.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE Figures!

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:37 am

I'm honestly most excited for the Anvil. Looks like I'm finally going to get him as an elite figure along with a Hart Foundation Bret.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 pm

I buy the occasional figure (mostly females) for fodder. I just picked up a Sasha Banks last week. They're female faces are hit or miss but I think Sasha is one of the better one's they've done (whereas Paige is sort too wide-faced IMO). Especially like buying the basic ones since they're only around $10. I'd definitely love an Elite Becky Lynch with googles and jacket. Be some nice stuff to add to the fodder bins.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue May 03, 2016 10:30 am

Yeah, I think Sasha's one of the best female faces they've done. I did like Paige, especially because they got the eyes right and that brings the rest together. I'm hoping the same happens with the released version of the Basic Becky, which looks a little off.

Also, leaked Elite 44 lineup...
1.Tugboat
2. Koko B. Ware
3. Sasha Banks
4. Big E
5. Braun Strowman
6. Macho Man Ultimate Maniacs
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Sasha Banks again so soon? Odd. never saw Charlotte. Picked up Rene Young the other day mostly for the hair and skirt. Giggidy. I just can't get interested in the male figures with their 1980's articulation. The only reason I buy the female figures is for fodder anyway. Anything under $10 is always tempting, especially since female figures are produced less often.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:55 pm

Congrats, Mattel for doing something awesome. I don't buy these but this is amazing packaging, I present 2016 WWE SDCC Exclusive Shockmaster!!!

And for those that don't get the joke...
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Shockmaster - I was laughing my head off of his debut on WCW and thanks for bringing back memories of his totally off the wall debut ... Packerbacker!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:55 pm

LOL. So cool. I imagine this is a redeco of the upcoming Tugboat figure. I hope they do a redeco of him and Quake in matching Natural Disasters costumes.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:11 pm

I had a feeling once I saw the upcoming Tugboat that this would be the exclusive. And Shockmaster's a great choice. The packaging is INSPIRED. Might have to pick this one up, but I'm already getting the Super Hero Girls Katana doll and thinking about the She-Ra one.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:35 pm

Greatest. Packaging. Ever.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles