Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

7-11 Day

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

7-11 Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:49 am

Just letting anyone who didn't know that today is 7/11 so you can go to any 7-11 from 11AM and 7PM for a free small Spurpee. Yum.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: 7-11 Day

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:28 am

I heard about this on Saturday from a neighbor of mine and will not go there because of all the High School Kids hang out there and smoke cigarettes and monopolizing the store itself.

I have only 2 7-11 stores in my area and they are all bad and the location and parking your cars is even worst than Walmart.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 7-11 Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:49 pm

I had 3 Slurpees today. Took the kids grocery shopping after lunch. Stop for one on the way there then one on the way home a couple hours later. After dinner we walked to a 7-11 close to home for another. Best part is they count toward the Buy 7 get your 8th Free on their App. so now I have 3 free drinks (usually the Super Big Gulp) in the chamber for my next few toy runs, lol. Good times.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to General Discussions