Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Collection

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

My Collection

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Ok, after years of promising myself I'd photograph my collection after I got just THAT one last figure I needed, I finally reached a point where I thought myself ready once my Legion shelf got filled up a little. There are well over 100 customs amongst them, see if you can find them all! While I don't normally collect DC Direct or DC Collectibles, there are a couple mixed that are place holders until I can make a custom of them (if that ever happens)

Actually, we are currently building a new house, so in about six months or so I'm going to have to pack all this up and move. Something I am extremely dreadful of.

Anyway, this is my DC and Misc stuff. I never even unpacked my ToyBiz Marvel Legends when we moved here almost 10 years ago now, and that will be added to all the undisplayed Hasbro MLs I've accumulated as well. So, without further delay...

(the bottom shelves are still empty, eventually I'd like to get my GI Joe 25th etc. there but don't see a point now that we'll be moving soon)

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: My Collection

Postby Havok1891 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Very cool pics! Those customs are very impressive! How'd did you make Dr Psycho? Was it the Tyrion from game of thrones?

I loved all the pics, but you lost me with the 3rd to last one. Most in that shot should be in the trash (kidding of course)!
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:04 pm

That's quite an impressive collection and I love how you displayed them all...I agree on the amazing customs you have there...fun to pick out all the customs in there

Excellent job
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Thanks, guys. Dr. Psycho was once a WWE Hornswoggle. Basically resculpted to entire head.

Strangely enough, that New Gods shelf is the only non-New52 shelf that doesn't have a custom. Coincidence? Someday I want at least make Doctor Bedlam at the very least, he's easy enough.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Nett3000 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Impressive collection, PB! I am having a hard time picking out the custom figure in the group on the very top of the bookcase. :D

Personally, I always wanted a custom Granny Goodness to go with my New Gods figures. Congratulations on the new house!
Nett3000
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:18 am

Holy Mackerel, what a great collection of Action Figures and I deeply was stunned by the layout of them and you did an impeccable job of putting it all into perspective.

And, most importantly congratulations on getting a new home Packerbacker and appreciate the time and energy that you put into it and did a great job showcasing it.

Loved all the pictures ... just amazing display of figures and customs alike!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:01 am

Awesome share, man. I'm really stoked to finally see your collection with all your cool customs!!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:15 pm

Did you have to build a new house just for your collection? Sounds fair to me and I'm hoping we will do the same in the coming years...congrats buddy!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:09 am

Great set up you got there PB, I am really envious. A lot of great customs in there as well!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Thanks, Webs. Honestly, after seeing Mattel's Dr. Psycho, I kind of like mine better. Maybe that'll change when I see him in person but I guess a parent always thinks their child is the best, lol.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to Action Figure Collections