Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Katana at Chiller Theatre!

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Katana at Chiller Theatre!

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:28 am

Chiller Theatre is a twice-yearly pop culture con in New Jersey that you might've seen me post about before. They started announcing guests for their October event, and holy crap, they scored a major coup here:

I don't know if Squad's going to be good, but Katana looks rad in it, and I'm totally gonna nerd out and pick up one of those Katana shirts from Hot Topic to meet her.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Katana at Chiller Theatre!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:16 pm

I liked the characters in SS, but the movie itself was a below average video game at best. Totally watchable though.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Pics from Chiller this past weekend! My gf and I went in costume, her as Poison Ivy and me as Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Caroll Spinney! Big Bird himself!

Eddie Deezen! The Mandark, the myth, the legend!

Lauren-Marie Taylor! Vickie from Friday the 13th Part 2, my favorite in the series!

Kirsten Baker! Terry from Friday the 13th Part 2! Apparently she kept the Mickie Mouse shirt all these years, which blew my mind.

Martin Landau! Holy crap, I met an Oscar winner. And the star of some of my favorite 80s horror films - Without Warning and Alone in the Dark!

Karen Fukuhara! Katana herself! She's so tiny and sweet, I have no clue how she's such a badass on screen. I was totally nervous meeting her, honestly. Like, this was a "You're my hero I want to be you that's not weird is it" moment. Luckily I wasn't that awkward, but still.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:28 pm

Also, a couple of my gf with Tonya Pinkins, Tony Award winner and Miss Peabody from Gotham!

secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Special Events