Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel Legends Fan Poll

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Marvel Legends Fan Poll

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:49 am

Ok, Hasbro is down to their final 4 in their Marvel Legends fan poll. The finals came down to White Rabbit, Citizen V, Typhoid Mary, and Songbird, To vote you just like which ever picture of the 4 you want to vote for on Hasbro's facebook page. And if you don't really have a preference, when in doubt, please consider voting Songbird. She's been atop my Marvel Legends want list for the better part of a decade. Please. Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/Marvel/photos/ ... =3&theater
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Marvel Legends Fan Poll

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:25 am

I voted Songbird, of course. I'd love that entire Parker/Walker Thunderbolts group. I might even end up building the Juggernaut from the new X-wave for it.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Marvel Legends Fan Poll

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Well, Melissa seems to have lapped everyone else in the poll with twice as many votes as anyone else so it would seem she should win (barring chicanery). Now they just need to burn that old version they showed a few years back and give us a right and proper Songbird. Hopefully she'll lead to the rest of the T-Bolts getting made. But of course they could just count her amongst the Avengers and move on, too.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion