Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

THE SWAMP 2.0 by Idiot Savant

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: THE SWAMP 2.0 by Idiot Savant

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:28 pm

Savant,

First of all, I went through that entire thread of yours offline and I was treated to royalty to and bow down to your awesome display here at your home. I've several questions for you and it will requires me to do three more posts so that you can use those posts to respond them back to me.

I loved your Green Lantern Corps collection!
Last edited by Doctor Fate on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Who is King?
Last edited by Doctor Fate on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:33 am

On page 12, I'm assuming that the Supermobile and I have never ever seen that in my lifetime and I was wondering where did you find this unusual DC Comics figure?

I loved that cape that your grandma made for you and that darling little cape that you wore when you were 5.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Savant,

Who is that guy in that vibrant Emerald Green with tan/light brown trim? ... I have never seen him before?

On page 16 ...

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Doctor Fate wrote:Who is King?

Why that's Jack "King" Kirby, the man responsible for Darkseid, Apocalypse, the New Gods and New Genesis; among other major accomplishments and his dynamic storytelling
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:42 pm

Doctor Fate wrote:Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:33 am

On page 12, I'm assuming that the Supermobile and I have never ever seen that in my lifetime and I was wondering where did you find this unusual DC Comics figure?

I loved that cape that your grandma made for you and that darling little cape that you wore when you were 5.

Not sure exactly which vehicle you're referring to (besides the Supermobile), but if it's yellow and has a dime window then it's the Delta 1 vehicle that is part of the Super Powers Kenner toy line.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Doctor Fate wrote:Savant,

Who is that guy in that vibrant Emerald Green with tan/light brown trim? ... I have never seen him before?

On page 16 ...

The emerald green/tan guy is Lord Naga of the Snakemen and he is from the DCUC Mattel series around wave 20 or so
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding my wonderful insanity.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:33 am

Not sure exactly which vehicle you're referring to (besides the Supermobile), but if it's yellow and has a dime window then it's the Delta 1 vehicle that is part of the Super Powers Kenner toy line.

Thanks for this information ... Understood what you mean here. :)

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:Savant,

On page 16 ...

The emerald green/tan guy is Lord Naga of the Snakemen and he is from the DCUC Mattel series around wave 20 or so

Again, thanks for another description and I did not know that ... appreciate the heads up and thanks for the King reference as well too. I should had thought of that sooner.

I just amazed of the displays and all the pictures too. Thanks again for your humble assistance.

Smiles ... :)

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Collections