Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Marvel legends News and Updates

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

Marvel legends News and Updates

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Thought we'd start a thread for new finds and news of upcoming waves, so feel free to talk about what you've found NYTF news, etc.

Thanks to brickseek.com's Target inventory checker I was able to walk into one of my Targets today and walk out with a full set of the X-men Warlock wave, well, everyone except Old Man Logan because I don't care a lick about him and he doesn't have a BAF piece. So of course he's two-per case. I guess Targets and Walgreens have been getting the new Guardians wave in though my understanding is the cases are street dated for March 1st so a lot of stores can't/won't put them out until then.

Oh, the X-men DCPI for Target is 087065418, but it's the same number as the Juggernaut wave so unless your store has double digit inventory it's probably just the old stock. Great looking wave, too, BTW. All homeruns, even Shatterstar as little as I care about X-Force is still a great looking figure.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: 2017 Marvel legends News and Updates

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Found the Guardians wave at Walmart today, picked up Darkhawk and Nova since I already have Angela coming from Hasbrotoyshop. Was going to get Vance Astro too but the blue paint was bleeding into the white all over the figure. Left the rest since I don't care about movie figures and don't know anything about Titus.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:57 pm

People have been finding the new X-men wave at Walgreens now for those in need. I haven't seen them since I go the whole wave at Target a few weeks ago. Really a nice wave, not a bad figure in the bunch (unlike most Avengers/Spidey waves that usually have a meh figure).
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Saw the Guardians Wave 2 at TRU yesterday, they had everyone but Angela.

Didn't find X-Men Wave 2 at Walgreens, unfortunately. I need that Dazzler.

Hey, does anyone know if Diamond or someone is going to release a Logan from the movie? If not, I'll pick up Old Man Logan from the new wave.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 am

I haven't seen any mention of DS version, but it's not something I keep track of either. I've seen all of the Guardian wave at multiple Targets and Walmarts, even Walgreens. Don't seem particularly hard to find. I haven't bought any of the movie figures yet, or Vance, as I'm waiting to find one that doesn't have sloppy white paint on him. I don't really know anything about the BAF so that isn't a big draw.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Yeah, no one seems really enthused about this BAF, and I don't know much about him, but it's like, Tiger Dude with a Gun Hand. I'll be able to pick him up cheap down the line! Tiger dude. Gun hand.

I preordered Dazzler at BBTS, but my action figure buying's a bit limited right now. Just started a new job and moved down to Jersey with my gf Roxie!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Saw Dazzler at a Kmart of all placers today. No sign of anyone else.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:21 am

Looks like your SDCC exclusive is...
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Mon May 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Nice, but it doesn't look like anything i really need or have to have... looks cool though.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Yeah, I kind of feel the same. Ulik is the only one I really want. And maybe Malekith. Don't care about the rest, especially since both Thor and Odinson are in upcoming waves allegedly. May skip this as I really want that Thrawn set much more.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion