Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Packerbacker Customs A Fatal 4 Pack pg. 85

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: Packerbacker Customs Daughter of the Demon pg. 59

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Exceptional!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Thanks, sir!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Your Talia is dead on great and I loved the details that you put into it and you did a great job getting all the details correctly and the paint job is superb.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:19 am

Damn good work PB!!! You know you could also make a Dr. Light (female version) with a few modifications. Why didn't DCUC give us a male Dr. Light??? I love that guy when I was little, I remember he went up against the Superfriends in the Super Powers mini comics!!! Ahh youth...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Packerbacker Customs Ink Master pg. 60

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:18 am

I'd love to say this guy was heading for my villains shelf but sadly he was a commission who I'm not sure I'll replicate for myself anytime soon even though I love how he turned out. In total he has 28 unique tattoos, 7 if which were hand painted while the rest were waterslide decals (my first experience with them!) In some instances I tried to be accurate like the flaming pinwheel on his right arm that he often used in comics, or the anchor on his right arm. In a lot of other instances we just went with decals that looked cool or could be weaponized. The nice thing about a guy who's power is living tattoos was that his tattoos were constantly being replaced which led to some leeway in direction, so overall I think he really captures the spirit of the character. Which made me wonder, if you had the power to make your tattoos come to life why become a villain? Why not just ink a Corvette on your arm or a giant bag of money? Time's up, pens down, no more ink...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Packerbacker Customs Ink Master pg. 60

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:03 am

Tattooed Man looks unreal Packerbacker and I like everything about it and I loved the tattoos that you gave him and did a terrific job with it.

Nice Job all Around PB!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Very cool...those tats are amazing! Although he looks like he's a fair weather villain only...kinda limits his henching
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:06 am

Very cool figure!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Awesome job, packer. I just started reading about this guy in my Silver Age Green Lantern trade. You've done a stellar job.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Hey, thanks, Acid! I have a couple simple customs that have been sitting around I may wrap up and then after that it may be a bit before I can get some more done.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Customs