Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

looking for customizers

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

looking for customizers

Postby CAMELOT3000 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi Guys,
I'm in the market to try and commission some DC Classics figures and have tried various boards and other outlets (Facebook pages, Figure Realm, etc) to various degrees of success -I've been able to get some really amazing pieces the past year from some really talented guys out there, and I'm truly thankful I was able to find them- the past few months, however, its seems like it's getting harder and harder to find anyone to even discuss commissions with, let alone get anything started- if anyone out there knows of any good, reasonable priced customizers that would be interested in possibly taking on a few of the characters on my want list, please feel free to drop me a line, either on here, or at my email addy at profzoom69@yahoo.com - thanks alot!

Dave (CAMELOT3000)
CAMELOT3000
Civilian
Civilian

Re: looking for customizers

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Hey guys, I've done several customs for Dave so I can vouch for his authenticity. My family's going to be moving probably the end of May/ start of June so my time for customs is going to be severely limited for the next few months. But Dave is legit if anyone is interested.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby CAMELOT3000 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:06 pm

hey packerbacker, thanks for the kind words! I was trying to send a message to aciddragon in response to a message he sent me, but it seems as if this site will not let me send a private message yet- aciddragon, if you want, you can reply to me directly at my regular email addy at profzoom69@yahoo.com - thanks :)

Dave (CAMELOT300)
CAMELOT3000
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Hey CAMELOT, not sure what happened there but you should be able to send them now. I think there was some funny business going on when I tried to fully activate your account. :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Action Figure Customs