Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Unlimited: TDKR & Darkseid!

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

DC Unlimited: TDKR & Darkseid!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:44 am

I thought I'd show these off, please click here to see My HUGE post as I took lots of pics and wrote some insane stories for/the in the MOTU Mythos! Thanks for looking :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: DC Unlimited: TDKR & Darkseid!

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Nice pick up!

How does Darkseid compare to the typical sized DCUC figure?

Parts of Darkseid look good and some don't...size is definitely an issue for me (he's the baddest of the bad for crying out loud!), the shoulder pads have their own zip code but his head and the rest look good.

TDKR Bats is great and based on mine, they could've made the gauntlet blades a little longer but that's the only issue I have with that figure.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:14 am

Idiot Savant wrote:Nice pick up!

How does Darkseid compare to the typical sized DCUC figure?

Parts of Darkseid look good and some don't...size is definitely an issue for me (he's the baddest of the bad for crying out loud!), the shoulder pads have their own zip code but his head and the rest look good.

TDKR Bats is great and based on mine, they could've made the gauntlet blades a little longer but that's the only issue I have with that figure.

They are smaller/thinner. Remember the DC vs. MOTU 2 packs from awhile back and how the DC figures were not in scale with the MOTUC? Same thing goes here dude with Darkseid & Batman, this is why i chose them so they could be with My MOTUC! Yes, both are great figures, did you click the link and to see more pics of them and that I wrote stories for them? I would appreciate it that a lot if you would :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:44 pm

I also display my TDKR & Darkseid on my MOTUC shelves as well :)
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:15 am

1987olds442 wrote:I also display my TDKR & Darkseid on my MOTUC shelves as well :)

Cool, did you click the that I provided? More pics of them in the MOTU section + My own stories :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel