Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Pro Wrestling Topics!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Pro Wrestling Topics!

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 am

packerbacker180 wrote:On some magical nights wrestling still has the power to make me smile. Seeing the amazing beatdown of Roman Reigns by Braun Strowman while the crowd chanted "Thank you, Strowman" and "You deserve it" (to Reigns) was delicious.

Packerbacker,

I just couldn't believe what I saw that night and in order to do this crazy feat ... that thing weigh over a ton of metal and other things as well. Not to mentioned a 240 pound RR inside. I just flipped when I saw that.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:26 am

Full Recap of this Crazy Stunt of Strowman

Move over Mark Henry ... their is a NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN ... and my name Strowman!

Here's the full recap in case anyone here missed this crazy stunt ... His strength is incredible!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Haha, I mean, it bordered on absurd, and without the crowd reaction it wouldn't have been so glorious, but it's been a longtime since I rewatched something over and over again.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:46 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Haha, I mean, it bordered on absurd, and without the crowd reaction it wouldn't have been so glorious, but it's been a longtime since I rewatched something over and over again.

I know exactly how you feel ... :)

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Impact Wrestling

Global Force Wrestling

Lucha Underground

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/deal-lucha-underground-impact-aaa/#.WPmHIPnyt0w

According to the URL that Lucha Underground Wrestlers can appear on IMPACT under a different name and only a different name and according to deal outlined in this internet link - it's appears that Impact Wrestling now had all three organizations under one roof and appear on IMPACT WRESTLING TV on POP NETWORK.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:02 am

This Merger allows Global Force Wrestlers to compete on Television in Impact Wrestling using their names found on Global Force Wrestling web-site; their belts will become a property of IMPACT WRESTLING as a separate tool and not affected at all. All Lucha Underground Wrestlers can compete on television under a different name and having said that ... under this deal that LUCHA UNDERGROUND TITLES can't appear on television under the IMPACT WRESTLING UMBRELLA and this means they can compete their. I don't know if they can compete for the IMPACT WRESTLING TITLES and all that. It will be very interesting to see that happening.

What I heard that RUSEV and couple of other WWE wrestlers may end up on IMPACT WRESTLING sometimes in the near future and according to a friend of mine down in Florida that IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday may end up adding an additional hour to their programming to accommodate the flow of additional wrestlers from all three organizations and JEFF JARRETT will be the coordinator of the affair to make it flow within all three organizations and therefore with that in mind, it will terminate GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING for good and the TITLES that they created will become a property of IMPACT WRESTLING.

This information is pretty much what I heard so far and I'm not quite sure what to expect in the future of Professional Wrestling at this stage of time. If they managed to play their cards right they could seriously challenge WWE and possibly lure some fans of WWE over there.

Also the future of ROH Wrestling ...

According to my sources and I maybe wrong here ... but I feel that WWE is thinking of acquiring ROH WRESTLING and use this organization to replace the failed 205 Cruiserweight Division that they are considering firing all wrestlers there and replace it with ROH Brand. ROH have a TV deal and stuck on late night television and not doing that well. What WWE had in mind is to Combine NXT and ROH into one organization and do some tweaking with it to make it more successful and give WWE fans something to look forward to. Shane McMahon is pushing it to happen.

So ROH will be part of WWE future ... this means that some of the ROH Wrestlers will be fired and move on and I don't know who it will be. Cody Rhodes is a part of ROH and he will be the first one to let go because WWE don't want him period.

2017 will be a very interesting year in Professional Wrestling ...

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed May 03, 2017 10:26 am

For the Record - I'm no longer interested in Professional Wrestling in any shape or form.

This is my last post on this thread. :shock:

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu May 04, 2017 12:38 am

Why? What happened??
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:35 am

Geez, the House of Horrors match wasn't that bad. Well, ok, it kind of was.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu May 04, 2017 9:23 am

AcidDragon wrote:Why? What happened??

The problem is that WWE and TNA promos are getting longer and longer and too many wrestlers are involved as well. For example in TNA you have matches that using Global Force wrestlers going against TNA wrestlers and they are trying to use the WWE Alliance of where they had ECW and WCW belts in showing up back then and that's alone made me confused as well. I think that WWE needs to move Smackdown to another night and I'm not going to spend 5 hours watching Wrestling anymore and knowing that ... you have 1 hour of Lucha Underground on Wednesday. .... Drum Roll ... and you have 2 hours on Thursday and that's alone is crazy for me to watch 2 hours on an average from Monday to Thursday.

They all need to get it down to 1 hour and cut off the promos and all that. The problem is that I feel that Smackdown should move to Thursday to compete with TNA and I hate the 205 Cruiserweight Division and the NXT Brand as well.

Too many wrestlers going from heel to hero and hero to heel and I just can't keep it up anymore.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc