Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Big Baller Brand - Lonzo Ball $495 Sneakers

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Big Baller Brand - Lonzo Ball $495 Sneakers

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri May 05, 2017 2:22 pm

Lonzo Ball - Big Baller Shoes
$495 Price Tag

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2707820-lonzo-ball-reveals-495-zo2-signature-shoes-made-by-big-baller-brand

Would you pay $495 for this plain black shoe these days?

These shoes are outrageously overpriced! ... I wouldn't pay a single dime for these shoes!

UPDATE:

They already sold 5,000 plus of these shoes and here's the kicker ...

NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES

That's right, it's the policies of these shoes that LAVAR is selling ... idiot! :lol:
Last edited by Doctor Fate on Fri May 05, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Big Baller Brand - Lonzo Ball $495 Sneakers

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri May 05, 2017 2:40 pm

$220 Flip Flops

This is even a little better, but I wouldn't pay this much for a flip flop or zories type shoes at all.

http://arizonasports.com/story/1108347/lavar-ball-lonzo-ball-big-baller-brand-shoe-release-flip-flops/

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri May 05, 2017 2:48 pm

You Tubes of the Shoes

ESPN First Take

SPORTSNATION

Reaction

There are over a dozen of these videos over the idiotic Lavar Bell's shoes idea ... I hope he has AL BUNDY selling them!

Al Bundy Shoe Salesman

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:40 pm

When I was 12 or 13, talking 1991 or so, I begged my parents for a pair of Air Jordans for school. Now we weren't poor, but we weren't rich either, but finally my parents relented. We drove 90 minutes to Erie, PA, because there wasn't sales tax on shoes in PA whereas NY it's 8% because they tax everything here and I got a pair of white and red Jordans for $120 for the new school year. Think I had them for maybe a day or two before I realized how stupid it was to pay that much for a pair of sneakers, and we returned them for a pair of lime green Nike Air Pegasus sneakers that cost around $40. Unless you need expensive sneakers for a particular sport or activity I think it's pretty absurd to go above even $50 for sneakers these days. These are just obscene. And just because you can afford something, doesn't mean you should buy it. Maybe I'm just getting too old.

Now get off my lawn!

Side note: I was curious so with inflation, $120 in 1991 is equivalent to $216.43 today, so I guess I could get those flip flops, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sun May 07, 2017 2:58 am

Lol. :batlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Mon May 08, 2017 1:08 pm

No way I'd pay that!!! Nobody's shoes are worth that price in my opinion... they are shoes for gods sake!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Mon May 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Also in my opinion "Big Baller" is just another way to show people you got money and to "show off", not the message I would send to people. If I were a celebrity of any degree and have a show line they would be affordable. This way "everyone" could have the chance to wear them. These people still make money off of them.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:24 pm

You guys are overreacting, I'm sure the high price is just to pay fair wages to the poor Chinese sweatshop workers.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed May 10, 2017 11:39 pm

The shoe collector's market is insane right now. Tons of inflated demand and artificial scarcity. It's gonna be interesting watching what happens when the bottom starts to fall out.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to General Discussions