Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Collectibles Arkham Origins 6.75" Figures

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

DC Collectibles Arkham Origins 6.75" Figures

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Knowing that the last few DCUC type figures will be in my hands over the course of the next few months, I'm looking for all different viable options to expand my collection with scale figures. I'm probably finally going to display my Arkham Asylum Zsasz figure with my Bat villains and this upcoming Anarky figure has caught my attention. I wish these DC Collectibles (while not usually exactly to scale with DCUC) had the new foot articulation of the CSA so that I can crouch them doubt a bit. This is what I did with Golden Age Atom to make him appear a little shorter than the rest of the JSA. On the other hand, these do look pretty cool regardless and the chance to add Firefly and Anarky to my rogues list is pretty enticing. Deathstroke and Deadshot, while cool, I may pass on. Thoughts? :batconfused:

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Anarky.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Firefly.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Deadshot.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-Deathstroke.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DC Collectibles Arkham Origins 6.75" Figures

Postby beastovjudgement » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Anarky and Firefly both look great. I will definitely be getting those two. Deadshot is decent enough, and a much better design than the Arkham City one. I may pick one up. Deathstroke, I can do without. I have never been a fan of the character, and while I do like this design much better than any of his comic looks, I will pass.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:49 pm

I'm probably getting Anarky and Firefly. Maybe Deadshot, too. Probably not though cause I already got him in DCU. I'm not that keen on this armored Deathstroke look but it's not bad.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:38 pm

DC Collectibles is really stepping up their game. I wonder if they knew the fate of DCUC before hand. I just wish they would have done these just a little shorter to match up with e 6.5" DCUC figures better, but I'm still thinking about picking these up :smeradicate:
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Yeah they're doing the job in both detail and articulation that I wish Mattel would've...only berry (apparently some geeks are offended at "cherry picking"...no clue why!) picking...will go for that Firefly if I ever see him!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Shanks » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:05 am

Watching the reveals from NYCC , I can honestly say that I am impressed across the board.

There are going to be a lot of Deathstroke figures coming our way. Of course there is the Arkham Origins figure but there is also the version coming from the Arrow TV show and there is also this beauty ...

Shanks
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Cringer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:35 pm

I have to get Anarky and Firefly! The Arkham Origins Joker and Bane also look fantastic.

To anyone who collects both DCC New 52 and Arkham Asylum/City figures, I have a question.

Do the New 52 and Arkham figures go well together. Like for example, does Arkham City Hush look in scale next to New 52 Batman??

I know for years DC Direct/Collectibles has been all over as far as scale goes. But over the last couple years, it looks like their 6 inch figures would all be compatible. But I thought id ask before I go buying stuff.
Cringer
Civilian
Civilian

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles