Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:27 pm

I've seen a bunch of those WW Menalippe TRU exclusives. No ab crunch, no interest from me.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed May 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Not a bad figure overall (by Mattel's standards) but yeah it's your typical terrible articulation but the sculpting has been surprisingly great on this line; with the exception of Captain Kirk
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Eh, none of them interest me except Steve Trevor, and that's only to make an Enemy Ace custom. They don't seem to be selling that well at my TRUs or Targets so I'm going to wait until I can get one cheaper. I'm in no rush. Really just Batwoman and Clayface are of any real interest to me. And maybe Jessica Cruz. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $20 for any of the figures from the King Shark wave.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Thu May 25, 2017 1:01 am

Still no sign of he King Shark wave in my area.... =(
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu May 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Webslinger wrote:Still no sign of he King Shark wave in my area.... =(

Jeez...we had 2 sets in my area and now it's one or two figures only. It's so ludicrous how these figures are released

On a side note (it still Hasbro), we still haven't seen the Chirrut Black Series wave around here
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu May 25, 2017 7:16 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Eh, none of them interest me except Steve Trevor, and that's only to make an Enemy Ace custom. They don't seem to be selling that well at my TRUs or Targets so I'm going to wait until I can get one cheaper. I'm in no rush. Really just Batwoman and Clayface are of any real interest to me. And maybe Jessica Cruz. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $20 for any of the figures from the King Shark wave.

I don't blame you there...I like the Clayface BAF too!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:26 am

Saw the Damian Wayne TRU exclusive the other day. Hate the gritted teeth look they gave him so I passed. Already have the older version, and just have too many other things I want to buy right now.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:26 pm

I passed too...not at all impressed with that Robin and absolutely no want for that extra Shark head
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:06 am

I can't pass on these. LOL. I just can't find them anywhere.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Lucky you? Haha
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel