Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DST Universal Monsters!!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: DST Universal Monsters!!

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:46 pm

I really need to start picking these up. Definitely the Creature and the Bride. Maybe army-build some Mole Men, myself.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Caleb » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Ah, man...I can never find Mole Man in my area. I've been looking since I caught a glimpse of 'em on Ebay.

Creature and Invisible Man are probably my favorites thus far, and I'm still trying to track down The Mummy at a decent price. I haven't picked up any of the Mego dudes yet...not really into that style at all, but I must admit that it's tempting.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Sideshow's 1/6th Hunchback used to be on eBay for about $20 shipped. Now he's gone up quite a bit. Darn it. :smsad:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:48 am

well, since I was looking at the pictures, I got the urge to see what they were going for. They are a little pricey. But I managed to find the Metalunna Mutant for my girlfriend as kinda a gag gift. It looks pretty good. I was debating btwn the sideshow and the dst, but i went with dst because of the set it comes with. NOw I NEED MORE!!!!! :hsgrin:
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:54 am

Uh-oh, Bo-Rilla, they've sunk their claws into you! Yeah, the Mutant is one of the only major figures I don't have yet from the 1/6th Sideshow line but I can't soak another hundred fifty into another 1/6th figure right now.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 am

See, thats why I never go over 7inches!!!!!(Wait, that didnt come out the way i wanted!) Anyways, Im not really into that style. I have the Wolfman from that, but I got that free, lol. Those are the ones that come in the movie Poster boxes. right?
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to General Toy Discussions