Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: Callie Jolie: "The Revengeful One!"

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

1/6 Kitbash: Callie Jolie: "The Revengeful One!"

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:48 am

Well, here we have one of My finest looking bashes. "The Popular" Blonde Otaku by Triad. I actually did her a few years a go already. Though really she looks plain and stuff, I kinda like her like this and really don't plan on changing her at the moment however, from time to time I feel I need to update her. I dig the Triad Otaku body and she's got such a beautiful face but her body is so fragile which makes it very hared to do things about her. What you see is all I have done. I kinda have just been halted her. Other projects has come and maybe, just maybe she will get an update and get more attention? One thing i will not change is her story & personality :) in fact I wrote a small bio for her and I have lots of pics as well. This is a of a bit mature figure. Comments, questions, and feedback always welcome:)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Callie Jolie

Born as: Calleen Ameliana Jolie-DuGuda

Current Name: Callie Jolie.

Sex: Female.

Currently Resides: Southern California.

Occupation: Was going to be a doctor but was forced to street hooking.

Notable Feats: Is good at many forms of health care. Loves to exercise. Since being forced onto the streets she is quite successful at it. Loves firearms but prefers her trusty shotgun since she won many contests when she was younger. Can be nice when she wants to but mostly wants to play a hardcore girl since she's used to the lifestyle so much.

Status: After a brutal beating and severe humiliation, she has swore to herself to get revenge on all who attacked her no matter what!

Group: N/A.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet lookin' action babe!

ImageImageImage

Do you "really" want to mess with her now?

ImageImage

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: Callie Jolie: "The Revengeful One!"

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:49 am

Uh oh, better watch your @$$, she's got her sights on ya!

ImageImage

Oh no, though she's hardcore she doesn't like anybody looking up her dress!

You wanted to see Me? This ain't no freakin' strip show, this is all I'm gonna do cuz I gotta bust some balls!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Happy Now?

Callie is gotta go and do some justice!

Thanks for looking :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions