Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Name Is Bruce!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

My Name Is Bruce!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:17 am

Well, it was a few years back now that My Grandma got Me a Bruce Campbell figure for Christmas! I was so surprised when she gave it to Me, she knows I love Bruce Campbell (My favorite movie of all-time that he was in was Army of Darkness, such a classic) so she thought that this was a must for Me and she was right! She has given Me great things but this is one of My favorites ever from her :D

I thought I'd share him with you. He is made by Dark Horse and he is quite good, he uses a body like vintage Sideshow which is great because I miss those old bodies. In fact he is very much like a vintage Sideshow figure from his body to his box, it's all very similar if not made into an identical way. If any of you have the vintage Universal Monsters from Sideshow then you guys will know what I'm talkin' about. As for the figure of Bruce, this is the best figure of Bruce Campbell thus far in any scale IMO, the likeness is terrific and the whole figure overall is fantastic. If you have any questions, just ask Me and comments appreciated! Without further ado, here he is 8)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Name Is Bruce!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:20 am

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:21 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:22 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:22 am

I hope you have enjoyed Bruce :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:51 pm

I love this figure...anything having to do with "the chin" is awesome!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:11 am

Haha awesome!! Love the accessories he comes with, too!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:10 am

Idiot Savant wrote:I love this figure...anything having to do with "the chin" is awesome!

Thanks! Indeed it is :lol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:11 am

AcidDragon wrote:Haha awesome!! Love the accessories he comes with, too!!

Thanks a lot dude :) :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions