Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Alfred E Neuman as Batman

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Alfred E Neuman as Batman

Postby SharkFisher » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:14 pm

I picked up this very fun figure today, but I can't find another one online like it… The card back says Alfred E Neuman: Superman Just Us League of Stupid Heroes.

Anybody else have one of these mislabeled figures? Did I pick up $1000 error? That would be cool :batshock: :smlol:
SharkFisher
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Alfred E Neuman as Batman

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:05 am

That's an amusing find. lol.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Didn't see a picture, but this line was in TRU's and also made Supes, Flash, GL, GA and WW

If I recall, this was the second run of this line, both made by DC Direct I believe
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Not sure on their rarity (I think the original release was tougher to find) but they're awesome figures and come with quite a few accessories
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles