Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Injustice: Doomsday & Catwoman 3.75" Two Pack

Mattel got its feet wet in the 3.75" market with Infinite Heroes initially with figures inspired by the Crisis on Infinite Earths cross-over, later adding figures from Public Enemies, modern Teen Titans and more. Fast forward to 2013, they're going to try their hand at 3.75" again. This time promising a much higher quality product in the DC Multiverse Toyline!

Injustice: Doomsday & Catwoman 3.75" Two Pack

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:56 pm

The Injustice: Doomsday & Catwoman 3.75" Two-Pack has arrived at Big Bad Toy Store and is in stock! :batgrin:

Direct Link
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Injustice: Doomsday & Catwoman 3.75" Two Pack

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I still think that's such a weird design for Catwoman... What's the deal with the exposed behind bit? I might get it anyway and repaint that part to match the rest of the costume. Doonsday is going to trades tho.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Upon FINALLY seeing these scale figs in person, they look quite strange to me vs the production pics...I saw WW with Grundy and I wasn't impressed as I thought I would've been Arrow vs Deathstroke was there too and looked odd to me.

Can anyone say otherwise once they're opened?
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Caleb » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:29 pm

I haven't bought them yet, Savant, but I thought they looked a little weird too. My LCS has all the sets released thus far, but I'm just not sure if I want to bite the bullet on them for this price.

And yeah, the Catwoman costume is pretty awful. I don't hate their Doomsday design, but as long as he's not wearing his New 52 Space Nikes, he's a pretty hard character to mess up.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Rex Mason » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:18 pm

My set is on the way. I'll be trading or selling Doomsday as well, as he doesn't fit in with my costume. I wonder if they'll ever at least give us a Batman in this series? Doubt it's selling well, but you'd think that set would be an easy profit-maker.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:21 am

You'd think that these would be fairly popular being based on the video game, but at $15-$20 each for a 3.75" strange-looking figure, thats a hard pill to swallow; especially since we're losing our 6" figures that are the same price.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Rex Mason » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Finally, a Batman and Joker. This set only makes sense.

Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby Tango X » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:51 am

Not bad, head almost reminds me of Cesar Romero.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 am

I finally saw the Catwoman and Doomsday pack; as much as I like the DDay sculpt, he has very limited articulation (due to his rediculously large and protruding bones) and definitely needs to be in the 6" scale to show off all that incredible detail.

I'm glad I'm not picking these up.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Return to DC Universe 3.75" Scale Lines from Mattel