Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:50 pm

I really hope that those new SDCC reveals do end up with all those upgrades in the articulation, and we don't get the bait and switch like with the Duke Thomas figure.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Me too but as the old saying goes, "you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first"

While Mattel has upped their game in the sculpting and design department, they really need to step it up in articulation
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Here's the JUSTICE LEAGUE MULTIVERSE figure run-down: care of AFI

While several of the store exclusive figures were shown at the Mattel booth at San Diego Comic Con, they were not labeled with the information where/when they will be released. We have talked to the Mattel team and gathered all of the information into one post for easy access.

Here is the complete rundown of the exclusives for Mattel’s 6″ DC Multiverse Justice League action figure line:

The (non -tactical suit) Batman and Armor Mode Cyborg are both Walmart exclusives and should be hitting stores soon. Images of packaged versions both of these figures have surfaced on-line recently. They both come with 3 Mother Box accessories instead of a Collect and Connect piece.

Mera is an Amazon.com exclusive and is currently up for pre-order on the site. Her estimated release date is November 15th.

The product copy says: In the thrilling new Justice League movie, DC Super Heroes and DC Super-Villains battle to control Earth! This 6″ Mera figure lets fans recreate key action with the great undersea warrior. The captivating figure features green scaled suit, iconic crown, and a signature weapon accessory.
Her “signature weapon accessory” are the swappable hands.

Toys R Us has a shirtless tattoo Aquaman and Green Parademon exclusive for figures.

Toys R Us will also have the $60.00 Multiverse Batmobile (non RC version). You can see it as the centerpiece of the Comic Con display above.

NOT shown at SDCC is a Target exclusive Multiverse 2-Pack of the Flash: From Page to Screen 2-pack we showed earlier this week.
This 2-pack has a newly re- decoed Rebirth Flash, and a translucent red movie Flash w/ Ezra Miller interchangeable head and two sets of hands that can also be swapped out with the mainline Multiverse movie Flash’s hands.

With the prerequisite lightning effects in blue and yellow, display bases, and bakdrop cards.

Target wants to be “The Home of the Flash” when the movie hits, so they requested this 2-pack. As of this writing Mattel has not created any other movie/comic 2-packs like this for any of the other Justice League characters.

The last exclusive was the San Diego Comic Con exclusive Cyborg “Origins” figure in the special Mother Box packaging. It is currently listed on the Mattel Vault website, but not currently available for sale there.

So there you have it! If you are planning to collect the 6″ Mattel DC Multiverse Justice League movie figures that is everything and everywhere you will need to be on the look out to pick up.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:16 pm

1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:23 pm

I say again....LOVE that Mattel has improved their sculpting..i sorely miss the hunt and look forward to more from them
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:36 am

Wow, I'm pretty much on board for every non-movie figure in that display from Vixen to the Ray to Gotham by Gaslight Batman to that crazy Superman Lex.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:43 am

Did they show anything new? I think these were at SDCC, except that translucent Ray (What's the deal there, anyway? Are they doing variants again?). Still love that Vixen, though. Can't wait for her to join my Squad.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:01 am

I actually yelled that out loud when I first saw that translucent Ray!!! I loved and missed the variants...and the chase!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:39 am

Yeah, it'd be nice if the Multiverse line turns into a kind of Marvel Legends with all sorts of variants just to pump tons of figures out there. I'm not sure it'll ever reach that level, but I hope they're testing the waters here (of course, it's possible translucent Ray's just a store exclusive kind of thing, like the Amazon exclusive movie Mera).
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:11 am

Did anyone get the latest wave of DC Multiverse with the Rookie Batman BAF? I'm actually interested in everything except the Legends of Tomorrow Ray Palmer but I can't find it anywhere. I hear the Reaper is pretty hard to find.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel