Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Pro Wrestling Topics!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Pro Wrestling Topics!

Postby secondwhiteline » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:00 am

I'm short on words here. I'll admit to being such a fanboy that I was shaking just a bit after meeting her. And I look like a Muppet in this pic. But totally worth it.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:11 am

secondwhiteline wrote:Image

I'm short on words here. I'll admit to being such a fanboy that I was shaking just a bit after meeting her. And I look like a Muppet in this pic. But totally worth it.

Since it is your birthday ... Congratulations on meeting her.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:48 am

There been discussions in WWE today that they are in attempt to in association through ROH that they are trying to do the same thing with Global Force Wrestling and impact - ROH will have it's own show on Comet and what they are thinking and with Comet's Network Blessing - is to merge

ROH + NXT and that would make a brand looks great.

This way WWE can dump the Cruiserweight Division for good and it's belt. Comet will host a two hour show late night Friday from 11pm to 1am for that alone - or move it on Prime-Time television from 8pm to 10pm and/or 10pm to Midnight. They are thinking of the 10pm to Midnight time slot.

I don't know anything else but the prospect of ROH and WWE NXT working together and they could be a dynamic faction.

Another rumor, I've don't think it is true or not ... a dear friend told me that Vince is thinking of getting rid of Smackdown and making RAW it's only show and keeping it a three hour show and returning with once a month WWE Saturday Night Main Event on USA and that's will be a one hour Clash of the Champions type show and this is a brainchild of Shane McMahon to win back fans and all. They are thinking of cost-cutting and getting rid of dead-weight wrestlers.

Potentially, 20 wrestlers could be laid off.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions