Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Latest haul and what's new

Postby Webslinger » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:56 am

Found the Star Wars Black Force Awakens C-3PO at Target, I picked him up just in case I cannot find the Walgreens version so at least I'll have him. But I am hopeful that much like all the other Walgreens exclusives he won't be too hard to come by...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:10 pm

Awesome! I've been checking both mine and so for nada
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby secondwhiteline » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:24 am

It's finally up for preorder! NECA's Friday the 13th Accessory Pack!

Let the dioramas commence!
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:55 am

I am gonna get this for sure!!! As far as new stuff found in the wild... I got the DC Multiverse Flash 2 pack from Target today, picked up a Heroes of the Storm Sylvanas figure from NECA, GoTG/Ego 2 pack, General Leia from the Black Series. Oh and best of all I got me a "Pickle Rick" pin coming in the mail!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:44 pm

Oh man, it's a shame the Heroes of the Storm line got canceled. I was hoping it would lead to an affordable Overwatch line from NECA, or at least a Tracer figure in HotS.

Also, NECA announced that the next Ultimate Jason is Sackhead Jason from Part 2! Hoping they'll do some kind of Ms. Voorhees and Ginny pack for SDCC. Build them off the same body and have Ginny wearing the Ms. Voorhees sweater like at the end of Part 2. That way we can get a decent new Ms. Voorhees and the best Final Girl in the series.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:25 am

secondwhiteline wrote:Oh man, it's a shame the Heroes of the Storm line got canceled. I was hoping it would lead to an affordable Overwatch line from NECA, or at least a Tracer figure in HotS.

It got cancelled? dammit!!! I was hoping for more Warcraft figures... =(
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Nice!

I also picked up the Flash 2-pack, just wish they were made better, or better designed. The translucent Flash looks cheap and the DCUC NEW 52 Flash isn't even the same sculpt as the original one; which I don't have so kinda bummed about that. At least the accessories are nice
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:38 am

Got the Thor Ragnarok 2 pack from Target, pretty nice Thor figure, same one from the Ragnarok wave just a different head. Also picked up Rick and Morty "Portal Gun" and a Stranger Things figure of Mike from Funko. Target redid their collectibles wall in the movie department and added some new stuff...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Webslinger wrote:
secondwhiteline wrote:Oh man, it's a shame the Heroes of the Storm line got canceled. I was hoping it would lead to an affordable Overwatch line from NECA, or at least a Tracer figure in HotS.

It got cancelled? dammit!!! I was hoping for more Warcraft figures... =(

I think they just released Thrall, at least.

I'm taking it easy on the figure front, mostly waiting for the 4H to do that second preorder of Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay. But I'll be getting the new Target-exclusive Asuka from the WWE NXT Takeover line as soon as I can find one.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:32 pm

I keep seeing MLs I need to get but just can't pull the trigger. I've come close with Ares a few times, and then I'm like, he'll be cheaper eventually, right? And put him back. I did pick up my Inferno Squad figure I preorder from Gamestop months ago.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions