Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Latest haul and what's new

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: Latest haul and what's new

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:49 pm

LOVE that Black Knight. Easy purchase from me.

So we had Sasquatch revealed in Canada and Black Knight in London. There's a big con in Mexico City this weekend with Hasbro present. Any guesses for a reveal if the trend continues?
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:39 pm

Probably that America Chavez since I think she was rumored before. Though I'd love to see Armadillo even though he's from Texas, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Picked up the DC MULTIVERSE Mera today (eBay) and I gotta say it's surprisingly good. Mattel continues to raise their bar in the sculpting and design departments.

The alternate hands w/ water effects are a nice tough but the posts are so thin they feel they're gonna snap off even at the first switch; so a tad unnerving.

They also painted mine with a lazy right eye, but I can fix that

Overall, worthwhile pickup
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:33 am

picked up the Gamestop exclusive "Venom/Deadpool" figure. It's not too bad a figure, he doesnt come with the belt or harness for the katanas nor any guns. Just2 sets of hands one venomline clawed hands and a spare "thwip" style hand and a Venom-like head. Got my Marvel Legends Lady Loki figure in the mail today and I am quite pleased with her. Basic reuse of parts from rogue (boots), casting hands which we have all seen before, new head sculpt and cloak, pretty decent paint apps... overall a good solid figure. Spider-man homecoming 2 pack came in as well, great figures although i feel the Tom Holland head might be a smidge too big other than than a couple of great figures. Now i am just waiting on my Vintage style Quintessons from overseas, got it pretty cheap 16.00 free shipping. I'll post pics when I get it.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:07 pm

If it’s the same Quintesson that I have from overseas, you’re gonna love it!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:09 pm

I’m still waiting on my GS to receive my Deadpool Back in Black Figure...can’t wait

Also not sure if I already posted this but I did get that GS exclusive Snoke a week back...still in the box but looks beautiful
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:07 am

Recently listed for preorder at Ringside Collectibles...

THAT ASUKA.

Also, the Jericho is really nice. I love that he seems to come with a tablet list. Might buy him for a friend of mine who's a big Jericho fan (we accidentally got each other Jericho shirts last Christmas!).
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:32 am

Marvel Legends Gamestop Exclusive: Deadpool “Back in Black”

This is a really fun figure. Deadpool and Venom symbiote so you can either have a Venompool or a Deadpool in a black and white outfit! He comes with three extra hands, two katanas and a Venom-ish head...
23621658_1690211431011841_182066241788710046_n.jpg
23659325_1690211434345174_5915449030362440474_n.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:34 am

Idiot Savant wrote:If it’s the same Quintesson that I have from overseas, you’re gonna love it!

This is the one I'm getting, is this it?
Q's Judge with Gun 1.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Webslinger wrote:
Idiot Savant wrote:If it’s the same Quintesson that I have from overseas, you’re gonna love it!

This is the one I'm getting, is this it?

Yes sir! Great figure and fits perfectly
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions