Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:41 am

That's actually quite the size discrepancy but it won't deter me from buying. To be honest, Donna could benefit from that beefier body herself. Especially later on when she became Troia.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Webslinger wrote:mine should be in tuesday :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp: :scsp:

P.S.
I might even post a side by side of my custom wondergirl with the new one when I get her in...

Yes please!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 pm

INCOMING!!!!
61BD09BD-E718-4586-BC68-4B33F1FE04F6.jpeg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Ohhhhh, "Premium" worries me. Are they confirmed six inch?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:23 pm

$30? Not sure I can justify that at retail no matter how many extra hands they include. Maybe the display base will be cool, but I have a hard time buying most figures these days for $20 when they get cheaper a few months later on Amazon. Good luck to them, I guess. Even when Mattel does something half right I think they're botching it with this price point.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:08 pm

They’re supposed to be a 6” scale “premium” figure and I wholly agree with Packer about the price point...it also is supposed to be online only; which is usually a failure in itself when Digital River is running things
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:19 am

Damn, these are cool, but a bit up there price wise, but I'll probably still bite.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:48 am

Same here, I am totally down for the Carter WW and the Shipp Flash!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 pm

Yeah me too...for some reason I can’t leave Mattel!

Can’t wait to see Toy Fair pics
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 pm

They are listed (sort of) on Amazon. No price. But I also heard they may be $20, too. If you can get them from Amazon and not have to deal with Mattel or **** DR, I'd be a lot more interested. At $20 I'd certainly look at Shipp and WW. Can I please get an effin Terrance Stamp Zod in this damn scale already? I don't want a foot tall Zod. I don't want your crummy MoS Zod. There is only one Zod I will kneel before....
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel