Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Black Panther Movie

Discuss all Marvel related media here whether it's comics, games, movies, TV series, animated programs and more!

Black Panther Movie

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:16 am

I'm planning on seeing it around next Wednesday/Thursday and report back to all of you here.

It's supposed to be a very unique and brilliantly done and stylish too ... lots of visual impact and the story is very good and the acting is very good too. I've just can't wait to see it ...
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Black Panther Movie

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:47 pm

I’ll be seeing it Sunday at 3:30 CST...Looking forward to it!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Some of my friends seen it and it's very good movie and they wished that they did less CGI in this. Planning on seeing it next Friday with friends ... move my review on Saturday.

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:52 pm

I saw it today and while the story was quite good as well as acting, the extreme use of CGI was very distracting....but still worth a watch!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:33 am

probably gonna go see it tomorrow with the wife
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Well we saw the wife and I saw the movie and I have to say it was pretty damn good, I didnt really have anything to pick apart. It was nicely done and the CGI in my opinion was not overdone. I give it a 10
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:36 am

Webslinger wrote:Well we saw the wife and I saw the movie and I have to say it was pretty damn good, I didnt really have anything to pick apart. It was nicely done and the CGI in my opinion was not overdone. I give it a 10

My friends moved it up today and just got home a hour ago after seeing the movie and had a late night dinner with them and it's really packed a punch and I happen to agree with Webs that this movie the CGI is not main factor here and the acting, the action, and everything about it was excellent. A well rounded movie that aims to please fans of the Black Panther.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Return to Marvel Media