Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Apologies for Service Outages

Anything related to the development of the site will be posted here. You can also use this area to report any bugs and errors that you encounter. Use this area to provide suggestions for improvements or to ask questions related to the website.

Apologies for Service Outages

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:53 pm

I’d like to issue a formal apology to all of DCTR’s loyal contributors. I’ve had a heck of a time with the company which my server is rented as they suffered a massive hardware failure which was causing major file corruption problems. This resulted in intermittent service interuptions over the last three days with the last outage lasting nearly twenty hours. Hopefully the worst is behind us and we can get on with things business as usual on here. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
AcidDragon
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Apologies for Service Outages

Postby Avalon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Uh oh. I was wondering why I couldn't access the site. I'm sure it wasn't your fault.

*EDIT* Hey, I just noticed we have new progress bars and badges. I guess that's linked to the rankings? Cool. The Partner badge looks like the LoSH emblem. I like it!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:11 pm

It's not your fault. No need for apologies.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby Caleb » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:46 am

Ha, I was wondering what was up! Makes sense, and it's completely understandable - no apology necessary, as far as I'm concerned, AD.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:19 pm

No problem! Not your fault, sounds like everything is working now! :wwgrin:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:46 pm

You better apologize, it's ALL YOUR FAULT when someone else drops the ball...we're all good in our respective hoods
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Return to Site Development, Feedback and Suggestions