Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Batman Arkham City 6" Action Figure Two Pack

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Batman Arkham City 6" Action Figure Two Pack

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:13 pm

For those of you who missed out on the juiced up Bane from Arkham Asylum, here's your chance to get another crack at this design, this time in his Arkham City colours. He's available in the Batman Arkham City 6" Action Figure Two Pack featuring of course Bane and the Batman. This set is promised to be 6" scale so it may scale better with your DCUC figures. Big Bad Toy Store currently has this item in stock.

arkhamcitybanevsbatman.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Batman Arkham City 6" Action Figure Two Pack

Postby 1987olds442 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I can't wait to get that Bane.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Rex Mason » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:39 pm

It really blows the old Bane out of the water. So does Batman, actually, since he's the first accurately painted Batman figure they've done from Arkham Asylum. The earlier one had his cowl and cape as different colors for some reason.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby Avalon » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Yeah in my opinion, I think the only thing that the old Bane has on this one are those green glowing hoses.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Here's the new Penguin/Sickle 2-pack...I'm not familiar with the games (the most modern system I have is Wii; before that was SEGA Genesis), what's the deal with the embedded monocle in Penguins eye and that speaker (I guess) in his jaw?

Anyways, these figs look awesome and Sickle is sick!!! Love the scarring and amputated arm sculpting! If I see these I may buy it

DC COLLECTIBLES ROCKS!!!!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Oops, forgot to add the pics!

image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Here's a close up of Sickle's amputated arm!

image.jpg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Cool. Nice detailing on those stitches I actually appreciate these a lot more now that I completed Arkham City. He actually had his twin brother amputated from him. It was a neat concept for sure.

Batman-Arkham-City-Mr.-Hammer-and-Harley-Quinn-Action-Figure-2-pack.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:24 am

Yeesh...must've been hard to work out with his brother attached! Interesting character ideas...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:41 pm

If I do end up with them, I’ll probably trade/sell Harley which shouldn’t be hard given her fanbase. I’ve never been a fan of her Arkham designs although I prefer her city costume to her Asylum costume but I wish they didn’t get rid of her domino mask in favour of the mascara.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles