Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Bruce Lee & R. Lee Ermey: A Special Moment!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Bruce Lee & R. Lee Ermey: A Special Moment!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:18 am

I just thought I'd share this that I posted on Actionman's AMMO page (I hope you enjoy this old post :D

Well, it was on the 13th of October, 2011 that I received My two FREE figures from Sideshow thanks to My Sideshow rewards! It is an awesome thing man let Me tell ya! I've been a Sideshow buyer since around the new millennium and their one of My favorite 1:6 scale companies and one of My favorite action figure companies overall!

OK, what did I get? Well, I got Sideshow's
PT R. Lee Ermey & Hot Toys' Casual Wear Bruce Lee!

I took a lot of pics, if you got questions about them I'll gladly answer them, enjoy!
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Bruce Lee & R. Lee Ermey: A Special Moment!

PT R. Lee Ermey (Regular Version): I picked him cause I really like the guy plus I don't have any figures of his so I thought NOW is My chance to get one! Man getting him sure brings back memories of the old days of Sideshow's Universal Monsters and Sideshow's older bodies, I kinda miss that. He talks with the press of a button which the things he says is actually humorous! Great likeness and VERY fun figure indeed!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Casual Wear Bruce Lee: I loved Bruce Lee, always have, always will. He was a hero of Mine back when I was little. Shame he never made it to the 80s, I still dream of him fighting Seagal, Van Damme, Jackie Chan & Jet Li, OH the what ifs! I missed out on the Hot Toys Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee and while the Casual Wear Version isn't the type of Bruce Lee figure I prefer, ultimately it was the one I had to choose. I had to chose over the Director Suited Bruce or this one and I chose this one because of the era he is "really" known from. The figure has a tremendous likeness and it is an excellent figure!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:19 am

OVERALL: I'm very happy with My freebies!

Sideshow ads: They were in the box, cool huh?

So there you go guys, let Me know what you think about these and talk about them as I will appreciate the conversation! Do you own and have them? Do you like these versions? What do you think about these guys in real life? Well I hope you enjoyed this :D

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions