Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Forum Monthly Interactive Clubs

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Official Forum Monthly Interactive Clubs

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi guys,

I was thinking of doing a couple of monthly clubs where some reading material will be presented, either a comic, a graphic novel, or what have you, and we discuss it. All you need to participate is whatever the piece of reading material which you'll have to get a copy for yourself. Please do not ask for scans or other illegal downloads like e-Book links or whatnot.

I'm also thinking of a viewing club where we'll watch a DC movie of some sort or a favourite episode of something and we each discuss it in a thread. Not sure how many of you guys would be interested participating but it might be fun because I always like talking to people about stuff I'd just read or watched. Longer books can be broken up into chapters like real book clubs. We'll wait until we get a larger base of regulars on here so we can have more of a group but just something to think about!

:bookworm:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Official Forum Monthly Interactive Clubs

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm

I think that is an awesome idea, Count me in!!!!!!
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:11 am

I'd try to participate as much as possible. Can we talk about our feelings afterwards? Maybe group hug? :batwink:
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Will there be wine and cheese? Just kidding!! I would participate depending on the material. :wwsmile:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:39 pm

I would participate if it's something I have, and do not have to purchase, as I have zero budget for comics.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:03 am

Finally, after nearly two years of procrastinating... It begins with Swamp Thing Book One!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Special Events