Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Multiverse Pre-Orders

Mattel got its feet wet in the 3.75" market with Infinite Heroes initially with figures inspired by the Crisis on Infinite Earths cross-over, later adding figures from Public Enemies, modern Teen Titans and more. Fast forward to 2013, they're going to try their hand at 3.75" again. This time promising a much higher quality product in the DC Multiverse Toyline!

DC Multiverse Pre-Orders

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Hey guys, looks like BigBadToyStore is doing Pre-Orders for DC Multiverse so be sure to get your orders in before they sell out! :batwink:

Direct Link
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DC Multiverse Pre-Orders

Postby Caleb » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Ah, man...ten bucks? That's a little steep for me, but I actually do want the Burton Batman figures. I think I'll wait until I see these guys at Wal-Mart or Target, probably.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Rex Mason » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Wonder why Catwoman isn't up yet? I pre-ordered these guys, as well as the Batman and Mr. Freeze Total Heroes.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Just bought Zod and masked Keaton...

Overall, decent for the $9.99 pricetag and I'm glad I got them. I'm looking forward to Penguin (whom I've heard is the gem in this movie wave) and Reeves Superman too.

Masked Keaton Batman:
- good sculpting (belt and chest armor are awesome; could've done better on the face and more accuracy to the backside of the cowl)
- decent articulation (needs a bicep swivel and ankle rockers)
- comes with the grapnel gun as the accessory (well sculpted and fits ok in his hand)
- leather-like cape is a nice touch (wish it covered more & connected to the bat logo like the movie suit)

General Zod:
- good articulation (needs more neck swivel & his legs are too far apart for my liking)
- comes with a bent/melted rifle as his accessory
- semi-decent sculpting (face is lacking detail/accuracy, kind of a cross between Non and Zod; could've lightened his hair a bit)

Although this line WILL NEVER REPLACE THE DCUC; this has ever-so-slightly restored my faith in Mattel, but I'm treating them with "red-headed stepchildren gloves"
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Return to DC Universe 3.75" Scale Lines from Mattel