Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Why are my posts not showing up immediately?

Anything related to the development of the site will be posted here. You can also use this area to report any bugs and errors that you encounter. Use this area to provide suggestions for improvements or to ask questions related to the website.

Why are my posts not showing up immediately?

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi sorry. Why aren't my posts showing up immediately after I write them? Like it takes a while before it shows up...
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Re: Why are my posts not showing up immediately?

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Sorry, at least for now, the forum requires moderator approval before your first 3 posts will show up. I may lift this once it gets more active. We're just getting a lot of spambots on here and it's a necessary evil for now. :smummm:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Oops. Just saw the message when I posted. Duh...
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Insanity's Peak » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 am

AcidDragon wrote:Sorry, at least for now, the forum requires moderator approval before your first 3 posts will show up. I may lift this once it gets more active. We're just getting a lot of spambots on here and it's a necessary evil for now. :smummm:

Why don't we just fry them up with eggs ? Free spam is great. Have you seen the price of a can of spam lately ? 1.69$ !! For spam ! Ugh.
Insanity's Peak
Civilian
Civilian

Location: The steps of City Hall, 1 Atlas Plaza, in the Atlas Park district of Paragon City

Return to Site Development, Feedback and Suggestions