Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

New TMNT Line

Our favourite shell backs are back with a new hit TV series, a new movie and a plethora of colourful action figures to boot!

Re: New TMNT Line

Postby Skullmaster » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:59 pm

I've seen them in my area, too, but only in little stores that sell stuff like Simpsons, model kits and Minimates. That sort of thing. I think it was possible to order them on Playmate's store over the last little while. Personally I will wait until they come down in price.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:59 pm

It’ll be a while before I can find these at our stores. I can’t get them online since Playmates won’t allow stores to ship them outside of the US but I can wait.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:08 am

Caleb wrote:Anyone looking for the Retro Bebop and Rocksteady, they're out. My LCS had two of each!

I'm looking for them Caleb... depending on the price let me know and I'll send you the money plus shipping.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby beastovjudgement » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:58 am

I saw those Bebop and Rocksteady figures at TRU; they had literally about fifteen of each. They are very cool. I almost grabbed a pair, and then I saw the price - $21.99 each. Not a chance. I can wait for the price to drop, or I can go without. That is way too much money. The articulation and sculpting on these is way up from standard TMNT, but the paint applications are actually inferior, especially on Rocksteady's boots. I ended up buying Transformers Generations Waspinator and Dreadwing both for the price of one TMNT villain, instead.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:12 pm

I got them both thanks to Havok1891, I liked them and the paint on both was really good, I understand what you mean about rocksteady's boots they should have painted them but the figure still looks good regardless.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Barbecue17 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:28 pm

I just picked up some of the newest wave of TMNT figures this past weekend and I'm starting to cover them in reviews.

Today is Slash: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/06/action-figure-review-slash-from-teenage.html
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Thanks for the review BBQ. I think the figure does a great job of capturing his look. Unfortunately I'm just not a big fan of this re-imagining of the vintage character. I loved the look of the original toy and how he was rendered in the Archie Adventures comics. This new version looks okay but the classic look is still one of my all time favourite designs. :wwgrin:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:49 am

I like the new van but with the Nicktoons turtles...
IMG_3504.JPG
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:49 am

Cowabunga!!!!
IMG_3505.JPG
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Anyone happen to see the new Muck-Man figure in the wild? I managed to find Monkey Brains, Napoleon Bonafrog, Mozar, Lord Dregg and the Fugitoid so far...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles