Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

New LEGO Batman vs Joker Steamroller Set Revealed!!

Brickheads can discuss the superhero-related releases from LEGO from LEGO Batman to the latest LEGO Superheroes offerings. Ah heck, you can even talk about LEGO Spider-man and the other Marvel lines if it strikes your fancy!

New LEGO Batman vs Joker Steamroller Set Revealed!!

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Bol.com revealed the latest LEGO DC Superheroes set "LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes Batman: The Joker Steam Roller" and it looks AWESOME!! The set will include as usual, Batman, aaand we're getting BATGIRL and she looks awesome!!! Aaand what appears to be the Damian Wayne Robin!!! Also for the first time, Joker with his hat. And what looks to be a Joker goon wearing a hard hat along with a new flying bat vehicle and a big Joker themed steamroller! As a massive fan of this line, without a doubt, I'll be picking up this set for sure. :batshock:

9200000021797720.jpg

9200000021797720_1.jpg

9200000021797720_2.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New LEGO Batman vs Joker Steamroller Set Revealed!!

Postby Webslinger » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:56 pm

All that and Batgirl too?!?! Nice...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Yeah, the funny thing is that it’s New 52 Batgirl and New 52 Damian with what appears to be to be Tim Burton Batman and what could be a Burton inspired Joker. This looks like a really fun set.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mahzian » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Hmm I would be lying if I said I wasn't planning to buy this purely for those Batgirl and Robin minifigures, wish they sold them separately, I guess that's how they sweeten the deal with some of these sets though
Mahzian
Civilian
Civilian

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Yeah, I hope we'll be getting a re-release of Nightwing, though. I missed out on him from the first Arkham Asylum LEGO building set.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Barbecue17 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Lego Batgirl is probably my most wanted Lego minifigure ever! :ybggrin:

The set looks great,too. This Lego line is quite amazing. Definitely keeps getting better!
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby Tango X » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Oh that looks totally insane!!!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Barbecue17 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Has anyone found any of these sets out in the wild yet?
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Batgirl!!! That's epic. I'm sold. I haven't seen these yet but they take a while to get to our stores here in BC, BBQ.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Barbecue17 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:29 am

Princess_Amethyst wrote:Batgirl!!! That's epic. I'm sold. I haven't seen these yet but they take a while to get to our stores here in BC, BBQ.

Someone told me yesterday this set and the Penguin/ Batman mini sub set are slated to be March releases. Probably gives retailers some time to clear out their Lego sets from last year.
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Next

Return to LEGO Superheroes