Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Holiday Plans? - Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Etc.

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Holiday Plans? - Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Etc.

Postby Skullmaster » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi you guys I just thought I would go ahead and start a thread for this and wish you guys a Merry Christmas if you celebrate it and happy holidays for everyone else. It has been great getting started on collecting DC even if I'm a little late to the party. I'll be heading off to Seattle this year to spend it with my relatives. What are your holiday plans? Are you already getting into the spirit of the holidays?
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Re: Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Etc.

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you, too. I've somewhat started the festivities already in a very small level. A couple of years ago, I got this LEGO Kingdoms Advent Calendar and every year I forget about it during Christmas and I was a day late this year but I figured "What the heck." and I popped the first two days out and put them together. The first one was a LEGO Blacksmith and the second one was his anvil, a sword and his smelter. Very cool so far. :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Going to a family reunion just before the actual week of Christmas where I'll be seeing my folks as well and then I'm spending it with my girlfriend and her family this year!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Opened another advent door for LEGO Kingdoms today, it was a weapon rack with a spear, a sword and a Lion Kingdom shield. Very cool!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:55 pm

That's awesome...I told my wife about your calendar and she actually thought it was a cool idea! This, coming from a woman who has no clue to why I collect what I collect...that's a big kudos to you!

We will be spending Xmas eve with Debbie's side, back home on Xmas day for just the 4 of us and then my parents show up that evening, where I can open the rest of my loot.

I'll be having a '66 Batman Xmas: the Batmobile with the Batman/Robin 2-pack from Mattel! I didn't peek if that's what you're thinking; although I have done that before...

Lady (I think there's only one on here) and agents, have a wonderful, plasticky Holiday season.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:19 pm

FESTIVUS!!! I celebrate Festivus damn you!!!! (waves fist in air)
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Fine! Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas/Happy Festivus. :batsad: Hey Savant, yeah it's awesome. I love it. I just popped open today's Advent window and built a Dragon Kingdom soldier with a pair of flails. Very cool!

Awesome gifts to look forward to, Savant. I missed out on the '66 Batmobile and suspect I'll be paying for it later. :batfrown:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Sounds cool, AD. Let me know what you end up with today. :schal:

P.S. If DC made actual stockings like those, I’d buy them in a heartbeat. lol.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:10 am

Here's 2 sold DC Xmas Stockings! I'd be all over these too
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:41 pm

A Happy holidays/Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everybody gets their greedy little mittens filled with 3 3/4" to 12'' plastic goodness. This is my first Christmas away from home, so its gonna be a little different for me, just me the cats and my girlfriend. But, we will make the best of it. A nice night with the Jackie Gleason Orchestra, a bottle of zinfandel and Emmet otters jugband Christmas.

p.s the decorations on the site are great. :schal:
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Next

Return to Special Events