Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Reminder: Traveling Con Strobo Will Be Available Again Soon!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Reminder: Traveling Con Strobo Will Be Available Again Soon!

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:01 pm

NYCC_strobo.jpg

For those who missed him at Early Access the first time (lime me), here's your reminder you'll get another crack at Strobo again soon as he'll be at the NYCC Comic Con and presumably available for EA!! I really want this if for nothing else than just the extra head for Zodak!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reminder: Traveling Con Strobo Will Be Available Again S

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:43 am

Actually dude, give Strobo a chance, he is a great figure really great and fun character. The Zodak head is just a bonus! I was able to get Strobo the very first time he went on sale during EA which I was extremely lucky :) He sold out in less than 4 minutes so AcidDragon, if you really want him, you gotta be there on time, he is as worse as SoH :roll:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Haha that did not help me at all last time. I was online and had him in my cart and it was sold out when I went to pay. I think the sell-out time was more like 30 seconds. Regardless, I intend to get him this time for sure. I actually also need Zodac. I just remembered that I only have the 2 pack version that came with Green Lantern Hal Jordan. :halgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:37 am

AcidDragon wrote:Haha that did not help me at all last time. I was online and had him in my cart and it was sold out when I went to pay. I think the sell-out time was more like 30 seconds. Regardless, I intend to get him this time for sure. I actually also need Zodac. I just remembered that I only have the 2 pack version that came with Green Lantern Hal Jordan. :halgrin:

Oh Zodac is great too!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:17 pm

When is this coming back, guys?? Any idea??
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Avalon wrote:When is this coming back, guys?? Any idea??

Well, he has been at the cons but when on the Matty Store I don't know, gotta keep looking. I really recommend him, did you see My pic above? He is great with the Cosmic Enforcers!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:02 am

Glad I finally have this guy. :batgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe