Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTUC: Darkseid & Batman! My twisted stories too!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTUC: Darkseid & Batman! My twisted stories too!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:39 am

It all began about a month ago when I found out that Mattel had made 2 DC figure in scale with the MOTUC part of the Batman Unlimited and DC Unlimited series'! I was so excited about this than I had to get them. So, earlier on in the month of October, I got them both from Amazon and I must say I am so pleased with them. As a story writer for certain characters, I wrote My own versions for each which both will blend in with one another. I superbly mixed subjects up and twisted things around which it really nuts but it is to My linking :D If you are big DC fan, you might be surprised, if you are a big MOTU fan, you might be like what? However, if you are both then.....well, you'll see :o Please take a moment and read My 2 stories and look at the pics, let Me know what you think, I will appreciate a lot, thanks for looking :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Quick pics of the Packaging

Darkseid & Batman together! These figures have the same articulation just like the MOTUC. Though their attire cannot be removed, their heads can be for bashing :)

-----------------------------

Darkseid:

Birth name: Uxas

All-Powerful Evil Deity of the Universe!

During a battle of the ages of the Cosmos, DarKseid battle his son Orion, after betraying his father literally ripping his heart out of his chest, Orion was declared "the" new god of ApokolIps! His body laying there motionless, Darkseid's reign was now over, Orion rules the planet! Lightyears away on planet Earth, Superman has just ended the tyranny of Lord Zodd. When The Man of Steel slammed down Zodd's body with uncanny rage, it shook the Earth and sent shock-waves through the universe so far, it reached other worlds including Apokolips! Upon these waves, it shocked the carcass of Darkseid thus resurrecting him to a greater power than he previously had! With this new power and unthinkable ability, he destroyed everything on the planet, his peoples and got his much anticipated revenge on Orion! Now having psycho-psychic gifts, he knew one planet was in trouble, a planet he had been to before and that planet was Earth! Years after Superman had disappeared, he returned to Metropolis, reunited with Lois Lane and the Justice League. After many questions and trials to Kal-El, he was accepted back as a savoir. Now, within a prison shell on a space vessel, The Ultimate had landed on Earth, a beast of prehistoric alien origin bent on annihilating anything Kryptonian and anything in his way! He was able to brake free and immediately went on a killing spree. Sometime later the JLA knew about this and fought this new threat to Earth. In only a matter of minutes, the Ultimate killed them! He now has his sights on the greater Metropolis area, he is now being called Doomsday!!!!!! Lex Luthor watching on, he sees no force can stop him! Superman taking his own risk at this huge alien, he quickly realizes that this monster is his equal, even more powerful than himself, he cannot believe this! Superman and Doomsday fight and fight and fight, their big battle turned into a huge war taking up days destroying each other! Finally after all of this time, both became weak, both thinking of a finish, they knocked off each other at the same time thus killing one another! Doomsday's mission was accomplished, the Man of Steel had been broken, Superman was official deceased! Lois Lane had become an emotional wreck and Metropolis' superhero had been defeated. Not too long after this extraordinary ending, a huge light appeared forming a vortex miles away in Gotham City nearly destroying it. It was Darkseid entering Earth! He saw that Batman had just been swept up within the vortex and that Doomsday had just killed Superman, the humans were not worthy of Darkseid's rule. He then decided to follow Batman because he knew he was going to land on a planet called Eternia, a planet he could overtake because in his psyche, the Eternians were more worthy than Earthlings and easier to dictate to become his followers. Little did Darkseid know the Dark Knight gladly made Eternia his home and that there was a great war with Enternia's Champion and its Masters, the Council of Evil, the Snake Men and the Horde Empire! During this unbelievable war, a Mysterious Heroine in white with a White Panther appeared, apparently as an omen. A huge stormed brewed, a large bodied alien came crashing down to the planet, it was DARKSEID!!!!!!!!!! Though it seems the enormous entity is outrageously out numbered, Darkseid no longer choses to take over the planet and rule its beings, instead he chooses to destroy it by making his presence known quoting to all of the respected factions: "I am your lord, your master, your conquer, your destructor! Kneel before your destiny, I shall give all a death worth countless genocide, this is your end!" Then he attacks and kills a number of Snake Men warriors and Horde Troopers. Knocking out He-Man and She-Ra at the same time. Darkseid then has a fight with Batman, it became The Dark Knight's last stand! Within a face off with Hordak, suddenly The Unnamed One makes an extremely shocking appearance distracting Darkseid. The Horde sees this advantage and with all they might, wits, tech and fire power, the aim at Darkseid, finally with power of a 100 nuclear bombs, Darkseid fell! Eternia became Darkseid's graveyard! Skeletor was glad of this, Darkseid's death helped him win the war against the Masters and to be new ruler of the Universe!

Darkseid in scale with Hordak & Skeletor!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Look at next post please :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTUC: Darkseid & Batman! My twisted stories too!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:40 am

Batman:

Birth name: Bruce Wayne

Heroic Crime-Fighting Superhero

A human from the planet Earth, he has a story like no other human known. Taking the name Batman and becoming a vigilante bent on crime, billionaire Bruce Wayne took care of justice his way. After defeating the Joker and The Penguin once and for all, he had to deal with other crime. He defeated the Riddler, Two Face, Poison Ivy, Cat Woman, and "the super human maniac" Bane! Imprisoning the Scarecrow, Killer Croc, The Black Mask, Poand Harley Quinn in the asylum, this was truly the beginning of the end for Batman. Batwoman had disappeared, The Huntress and Nightwing suffered horrible deaths at the hands of Ra's Al Gul, and Alfred had passed. Batman's last hurrah was getting revenge on Ra's Al Gul and his daughter Talia. After this, Batman had been broken down and decided to hang up the cape and "retire" from crime fighting. Many months had gone by as "a permanent" Bruce Wayne. ABOUT a year later of rest, new gangs of unknown thugs had arrived in Gotham city wreaking havoc and terrorizing its citizens! The police and even the army was really no match for these thugs. Everybody was questioning is The Batman going to return, is the Dark Knight going to stop this carnage? Though once a hero and an ultimate icon of his beloved Gotham, Bruce had been thinking of the passing of his parents, his failed relationship with Vicky Vale, a fantasy relationship with Catwoman/Selina Kyle he could never have, the death of his childhood friend Rachel Dawes and all of his friends who he had lost, "a life" didn't matter much to him anymore. He became a person he didn't know in his mind and just wanted to go away having a nomadic yet mysterious life something that was completely off the grid. However, Bruce had been sitting at Wayne Manor watching the newscast and after many times of watching this senseless war, he finally came to a conclusion as he couldn't take it anymore. He started training and once again donned the cape & mask and was the Dark Knight once more! In a matter of days with a little help of the cops and an ailing Commissioner Gordon, before you know it the gang had been stopped and the Batman had been hailed a hero of Gotham! A while later during a press conference of Commissioner Gordon, an extremely rare weather storm was forming and a vortex suddenly appeared destroying the city with wind far greater than an EF5 Tornado! Luckily, Batman was able to save some people from unnatural disaster but he couldn't overcome the winds, they were too strong for him and his gadgets, he was sucked up the vortex! Amazingly, he was conscious traveling through the now known worm hole, he couldn't believe he was in outer space! After a few hours he was going down which shocked Batman. He landed on an alien world countless light-years away from the known Solar System, a planet within a galaxy he nor any human never knew that even existed! After he landed hard on the Eternian ground and wandered around some harsh lands, he made his way to Slave City, after rescuing a few women from a number of Kobalds, he made it toward some dark forest and met some of the Eternia's beasts like the Manticore, Dragons, and even some unclassified animals, he ran for safety, he could believe what just had happen. Tired and worn, he walked in a direction he shouldn't have.....The Dark Hemisphere! He was curious as to what the giant snake on the mountain was. Going toward it, he heard some moments in some rocks, he was ready to fight. There it was Batros, Enternia's own real "Batman and former Dracula"! They fought each other and The Dark Knight was victorious. He made it out of there and never-minded Snake Mountain. He was running out of there the other direction. Hours later he made it toward a palace, thinking 'oh no, guards' this place is really bad. Duncan and Prince Adam were working on a vehicle, Orko told them there was an intruder that the guards had spotted. Adam says, 'this is a time for He-Man' so he changes. After that he notices a large man who looks like a bat but knows there is something off about him. The Dark Night had defeated the guards. He-Man doesn't want to fight him, he says to this stranger, 'who are you'? He replies and says "I am Batman! Duncan arrives and says, you must be a new minion of Skeletor. Batman says "who is Skeletor and where am I? He-man says your at the Royal palace. Batman says where is this located? He-Man says in the Light Hemisphere on Eternia. Batman still doesn't know. He says OK strong man, where is this on Earth? He-Man says "Earth"! You are from planet Earth!? Batman is shocked saying you must be joking here, this has to be Earth. He-Man says no, you are on Eternia, why are you here? Batman just can't believe this but he begins to realize this is real and not a hallucination. He says I don't want to hurt anyone, I was transported here from a vortex and I would like for you to show Me the way back and how do you know of Earth? He-Man says our Queen is from Earth, she might be able to help you! Duncan whispers to He-Man to watch in case this mystery caped crusader is a fraud. After this, Batman met Queen Marlena, she explained all to him. He had heard of an astronaut who was lost in space, he couldn't believe that he met her! She also told him that Skeletor had invaded Earth and Batman said he had heard rumors of an alien invasion is Los Angeles, California but he thought is was just a coverup. Queen Marlena and Batman actually bonded as they could relate to one another. Before long, he proved that he is a good and honest man. Knowing the truth and that for sometime he will be stuck on this alien world, he decided to prove his honesty so he told the Eternians his life history, took off his mask, told them that he is Bruce Wayne, fought mobsters and crime in Gotham and so forth (Only Marlena, He-Man, Duncan, Cringer and Orko were present). Batman said what is next for Me, what am I to do? Having faith that he is a good man, he was declared a citizen of Eternia and an ally of the Masters. He then knew of the wars with Skeletor, the Snake Men, and the alien invaders known as the Horde. He couldn't believe this but followed suit and became The Dark Knight once again. Several members of The Great Rebellion including Castaspella and Glimmer had a crush on him, even Teela did at some point but Batman never did accept any of them simply because of his past. He confronted Lord Dactus thinking he was something like Man-Bat but after an altercation all was fine. Nearing a final war. The Dark Knight would help the Masters and the Great Rebellion fight against the armies of evil but when a mysterious heroine with a white panther would suddenly make an appearance as an omen, a "New God" would suddenly come from the skyes and arrive on the planet, this would forever change Eternia. Batman knew this was Darkseid (as he and Superman had fought him previously on Earth), this completely unexpected encounter caused nothing but destruction. While the Snake Men were finally defeated at last, She-Ra thought she wiped out Horde Prime as he had vanished, Shokoti's reign as the true leader the Council of Evil was over which now back in control, Skeletor's evil warriors had just won against the Masters! Entering Castle Grayskull, Skeletor had just found out all of its secrets but had to fight Prince Adam (thinking he had to do it this way). After this battle, he found out who he really is after Adam was forced to change into He-Man! All fried up, he quickly knockout He-Man, repaired himself and made it for space as Enternia's victor. He-Man had no choice but follow him but he knew Batman was fighting Darkseid. After a big fight, Darkseid had just killed Batman! He-Man says, farewell good friend and true warrior. He went up in a shuttle and followed Skeletor. Mean while. After defeating the Great Rebellion, the Horde had now to fight Darkseid! After a very lengthy battle, Darkseid fell to the Horde. The Horde no longer had an interest in Eternia as they had other endeavors. Now Jitsu rules Snake Mountain, the remaining members of the Masters and Rebellion are nothing but rebels. After a very emotional funeral pyre for Batman, there is hope now that Dare, the Son of He-man and Teela can restore peace on Eternia against Skeleteen and his minions!

TDKR Batman (with included Batarang)!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Maskless (Icarus alternate head)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Batman in scale with He-Man!

More below ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:41 am

Yep, I put in My story Mysterious Heroine and her Panther

and even The Unnamed One!

WHY? Well, for years I have thought of her concept and never thought (LIKE OTHERS) that she was/became Illumina. I had her being "an omen" in My mind for a awhile, so amazing I was never able to really out her in a story till I got these figures :shock: Oh yeah, I had to bring in The Unnamed One, NA & even TSOH storyline stuff too!

Well, I hope you have enjoyed this, I will appreciate you comments and questions. thanks very much for looking :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:30 am

Nice "Elseworld's" tale...as this is more a narrative, it'd be nice to see a full fleshed out story to these events as they are, are very one-dimensional.

PLEASE WRITE A FULL STORY!!!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:Nice "Elseworld's" tale...as this is more a narrative, it'd be nice to see a full fleshed out story to these events as they are, are very one-dimensional.

PLEASE WRITE A FULL STORY!!!

I will only write a full story if there is huge demand for it, like more than 10 people that will stay by My side for it. Otherwise I think I wrote it pretyy good ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Tango X » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 am

Nice little tale, Brandon.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:15 am

Tango X wrote:Nice little tale, Brandon.

Thanks a lot Tango, I appreciate that a lot :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe