Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Beware the Batman McDonalds Happy Meal Toys

Topics include figures inspired by Batman the Animated Series, the Justice League Unlimited figure series by Mattel, the Young Justice action figure series, Beware the Batman and much more!

Re: Beware the Batman McDonalds Happy Meal Toys

Postby Skullmaster » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Man I would love to see those all together. Are you putting your McDonalds stuff on your setup too, Rex?
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Rex Mason » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 am

Don't think I'll have room for them on the shelves. Not sure how I'm going to display my non-action figure stuff yet. I'm going to be checking Craigslist all the time to try to find some nice display cases I can kind of float in various spots in the room. It'll probably be some time before I can display all the stuff I want to.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby PJ322 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:06 pm

I have the Beware the Batman, YJ, BBatB, B:tAS (figures) as well as the Batman Beyond (BK), JL (Subway), DCSH (JitB). Some are good some not so much, but none are as nice as the BtAS Batman figure from McD.
PJ322
Civilian
Civilian

Beware the Batman McDonalds Happy Meal Toys

Postby AlexmenMn » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:03 pm

I would be all over glasses. I too liked the BK toys and have both sets...these arent looking too hot on the poster. I dont think seeing them up close would change my mind either. Im sure Ill get a random few when my Mom goes to McDonalds.
Antibiotic treatment for chlamydia http://helpyouantibiotic.top
AlexmenMn
Rookie
Rookie

Previous

Return to DC Animated Universe Figure Lines