Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Holiday Banner?

Anything related to the development of the site will be posted here. You can also use this area to report any bugs and errors that you encounter. Use this area to provide suggestions for improvements or to ask questions related to the website.

Holiday Banner?

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 pm

To paraphrase the old lady in the Wendy's commercial; "where's the new holiday banner?!?"

Don't worry, just kidding; not like I'll burn the site down or anything...HAHAA
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: Holiday Banner?

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 pm

:batlol: Haha, dude, I'm workin' on one. Don't you worry. :smwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:53 am

:scaq: :scsm: :scbat: :scww: :schal: :scbaf: :scmm:
The stockings were hung up with care and I installed a socket to plug in the quintessential tacky neon lights. The DCTR gang are donning enough ugly sweaters to do Ambush Bug proud. Hey, everyone! Idiot Savant saved Christmas!!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Nice job, guys! I didn’t see it at first until I refreshed. It looks very cool! I wonder what those purple packages in Bruce’s stocking could be. :batwink:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:38 pm

I love the stockings!! Very creative, peeps. I like the Martian Manhunter and Aquaman stockings the best! I think they look really creative and fun!!! It feels really festive now. :scbaf:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Love the Oreos in J'onn's stocking! Hahaha...Xmas came early yet again; nice job AD, just what I was hoping for!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I hope it brings some festive cheer! :schal:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Is it just me noticing this now, or did you add jammies on the arms of the bannermen? Hahaha...that's awesome
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:24 pm

It's traditional to keep the Christmas decorations up well into January. *lazy* :batgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Holiday Banner

Postby AlexmenMn » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:11 am

The "OLYMPIC ARMS OWNERS ASSOCIATION" banner is broken. Just click on it, and see for yourself.
Antibiotic treatment for chlamydia http://helpyouantibiotic.top
AlexmenMn
Rookie
Rookie

Next

Return to Site Development, Feedback and Suggestions