Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

R.I.P. Paul Walker

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

R.I.P. Paul Walker

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:05 pm

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: R.I.P. Paul Walker

Postby Tango X » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Shoot! What a way to go. The funny thing is I remember him more for 8 Below and Joyride both which I enjoyed than the Fast & the Furious movies. R.I.P.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby beastovjudgement » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:01 am

I did not know who Paul Walker was prior to this news, but it is unfortunate he, and the non-famous "one other person" in the crash, died so young.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:13 am

Tango X wrote:Shoot! What a way to go. The funny thing is I remember him more for 8 Below and Joyride both which I enjoyed than the Fast & the Furious movies. R.I.P.

Yes, Joy Ride was a great movie, I saw that one when it first came out and it was his best one IMO!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Crazy Jetty » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:54 pm

I never heard of him before this. But all the conversations being had about him now, he sounds like he was an amazing man.
Its a shame that guys like him who're kind, generous, and do a lot of world to make the world a better place toil away in relative obscurity, while everyone focuses all their attention on lindsey lohan's bad behavior, and miley cyrus skanking herself out.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby Avalon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:29 pm

I saw this in the news. It sucks. He was a young age and had a lot he still could have done in his career!! I remember him most for 8 Below. Really underrated movie if you watch it for what it is.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:46 pm

I also caught this on the news. Man it's a real shame. Two guys with big hearts, real hands on humanitarians. Real tragic turn of events. Like some of you guys, I remember him for 8 Below and Joyride. His compassionate nature really came through in the character he portrayed on that film and it remains an underrated little gem, IMO.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions