Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Bat Family comics?

Talk comic books with other fans whether it's the latest New 52 material or some good old classics!

Bat Family comics?

Postby Truwe » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:38 pm

I have always read anything that had Batman in it but now that I have more free time, I am looking to pick up some more books.

So, my question is how are the other Bat Family comics so far in the New 52? I was thinking of getting Red Hood and the Outlaws, Nightwing, and maybe the Teen Titans. Are these worth a read or fall to the side like some of the other 52 books?

Thanks in advance!
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Bat Family comics?

Postby Avalon » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Just my opinion, but out of the comics mentioned, the New 52 doesn't feel like a Batman family comic. Still interesting read tho if you can get passed the new costumes unless you like them, I really didn't. The rest are pretty Batty, tho. :scbat:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Well I dont know what Batman books you read, but I wouldnt get teen titans if you are looking for a relation to the Bat family. (I wouldnt get that book at all, actually). Nightwing is decent enough, but the best bat books sans Batman are Batgirl and Batwoman.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Truwe » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Just looking for more books that have characters from the Batman family. Teen Titans mainly because of Tim being a member. I might have to pick up Batgirl and Batwoman, but was just curious if Red Hood and the Outlaws were decent. I'm not looking for something to blow my mind, just something to kill the time with a decent read.

Thanks guys!
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Return to DC Comics