Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Who would upset you if they selected it as one last figure?

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Who would upset you if they selected it as one last figu

Postby S. Griffin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 am

Caleb wrote:Oh, yeah, I forgot about the light blue Supes. Like you guys already said, if you're patient and actually willing to do the work, he can be found pretty cheaply on Ebay (when he actually shows up). Nowhere near Cassandra Cain or SC Sinestro (W3) prices, at least - heck, you'd probably spend more getting your hands on Lead and Elastigirl than a light blue Supes. Honestly, he's never been on my list. I'm fine with the All-Star version, now that I finally managed to snag him. But if I DID need brighter paints on my Superman, I'd just camp out on the Bay.

I've always been kind of shocked that people were willing to pay sub prices for him when they could get a regular DCUC Superman on Ebay for ten bucks and a can of Testor's / a model paint brush for five bucks. It's like that whole "Solid Blue" cowl Batman figure - seriously, it's not THAT hard to get the black wash off a Wave 1 Batman's cowl. You don't need to spend $30 just to be lazy.

Laziness is next to godliness...or something.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby S. Griffin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Oh, and Perez Zatanna would be my answer, too.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby SubsonicJoint » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:22 am

Super Powers Kalibak!
SubsonicJoint
Civilian
Civilian

Postby loolar » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:25 pm

I would love a Perez Zatanna, just not before a ton of other characters. If she came along, I'd be happy to add her to my satellite era JLA.

Off the top of my head, I don't want things like Flashpoint Plasticman or some of the Nu52 nonsense, like leatherface Joker. I most definitely want nothing to do with Wendy/Marvin/Wonderdog or whatever, and I LOVE the Superfriends. I don't want characters like Red Hood or Batzarro or A-list Lantern Deputies (wave 17) that were flash-in-the-pan characters or costumes.

I want Vixen, Dr. Light, Felix Faust, Merlyn, Arisia, Jade, Geo Force, Katana, Halo, Speedy, Aqualad, Cheshire, Dawnstar, Shadow Lass, Mon-El, Sun Boy, Phantom Girl, ahh... the list goes on and on and on...
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby wingnut1969 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Black Lantern Swamp Thing, Batman Beyond, Flashpoint Plastic Man, Lagoon Boy and others eluding me at the moment.
wingnut1969
Partner
Partner

Postby Truwe » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:56 pm

One member of the Royal Flush gang. You know, so Mattel could give us one more team that we will never see completed in figure form.
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Havok1891 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:22 am

Truwe wrote:One member of the Royal Flush gang. You know, so Mattel could give us one more team that we will never see completed in figure form.

Well said.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Skullmaster » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Pretty much most variant figures. I wasn't exactly as ecstatic about Aquaman as most people were but that's just me.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:45 am

I agree. Nothing against aquaman, But there is no reason we should have 5 variants to choose from when they never made pretty important characters. I LOVE aquaman, but I can admit, thats too much.
That being said, I can think of worse variants than Hook Aquaman. Wave 17 comes to mind. And White Lantern Flash.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel