Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Shelves for figures...

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: Shelves for figures...

Postby Rex Mason » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Ha! Thanks for the kind words. Actually there's a desk in the far corner that I work out of. I just did include a shot of it, as it's not quite as impressive.

I realized you can't tell what's what in most of the pictures, so here are a few closer shots...

Detolf 1.jpg
Detolf 2.jpg
Detolf 3.jpg
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby Rex Mason » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Detolf 4.jpg
Shelves Detail 1.jpg
Shelves Detail 2.jpg
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby Rex Mason » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Shelves Detail 3.jpg
Shelves Detail 4.jpg
Shelves Detail 5.jpg
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby tonyrome » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:43 pm

Damn Rex, Your one lucky son of a gun.. Awesome collection and setup. It has a comic store feel to it and thats fun. Anyway congrats and Im glad the water issue worked out.
Tonyrome
tonyrome
Partner
Partner

Postby Rex Mason » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:53 am

Thanks! Just got back from vacation at my parents' place, and I already forgot how much I love this room. Can't wait to add Hot Toys Mime Joker to it later this week when he arrives (a Christmas gift from the wife...).
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Boy, this isn't just a display, it's a monument. You've done an amazing job setting this all up. Thank you so much for sharing. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:34 pm

I'd kill to have a room that I could dedicate to my collection. That's a great collection you've got there, Rex. It's such a nice setup. :moshock:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:40 am

WOW Rex, this unreal, your collections in one of the most impressive I have ever seen IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Rex Mason » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Thanks, guys! The next display I hope to set up by the end of the month will be a bookcase dedicated to Batmobiles, and another full of Happy Meal toys and whatever else I can fit on it. I hoping to find room for the rest of my 60s and 70s vintage stuff, too, as well as my WB Batman cookie jars.

I used to work at the WB Store on 57th and 5th in New York City and one year we won a contest that gave all the employees in the store 50% off every piece of merchandise. I went a little crazy and pretty much just handed them back my paycheck. The end result is some amazing cookie jars, glassware and the like. Man, I miss those stores.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Wow, Rex, that's a really nice set-up you have. I'd love to get mys stuff that organized someday. As is, finally got my JSA setup on a wall shelf. Not exactly how I'd like it, I'd like to get some homemade flight stands to add an extra row in the back to space them out more, but it's a start. Need to get a few more modern JSAers on the left.

There's three more shelves for the case so I'm thinking maybe, JLA, villains, Gotham/Teen Titans? Don't know. Real work in progress.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Collections