Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Matty 7 Days of Cyber Monday

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: The Black Cyber Week Sale: WHAT did you get?

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:53 am

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 am

OK, after some very slow page, I got

X1 Battle Cat

X1 Keldor

X1 Battleground Teela

ALL for customs!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Matty 7 Days of Cyber Monday

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 pm

So did anybody get up for this? I actually woke up a half hour late and everything was still up for sale. There really wasn't a whole lot I needed. I bought a couple of items that I needed like Strobo which I'm happy with but aside from that, it was just an opportunity for my friend to get a couple of items he missed. It was still buggy as heck and when I went to checkout, it had added a couple of duplicate items which was annoying and I'm sure I didn't click the button more than once so something is clearly causing a refresh in there resulting in multiple purchases and duplicate items. Similar thing happened to Kid Qward last month and he got pinned with an extra Weapons Pak that I took off of his hands.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:58 am

I can't believe it, they shipped My order, now that was fast :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:29 am

Well, with all the huge complaints and everything else that was going on during the Cyber 6 - Cyber 7 Flash Sales, did anybody participate and get what they wanted/needed? I am broke so nope I didn't buy nothing but really I didn't want anything either.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:42 am

Well, My order came yesterday. Got all three for customs!

BONUS: Got these during Amazon's Black Friday sale too!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:52 pm

I pretty much just got Strobo.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby loolar » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:44 am

Strobo was the only thing I didn't get... and I can't for the life of me remember why not.

So, keeping in mind that I am very late to the whole MOTUC line, I had a lot of holes to fill, and at these sale prices, plus the extra discount if you spent enough, was exactly the time to do it. Here's what I got and what the final prices were after discounts:

Faker 17.28
DCU Signature Collection “Shazam!” New 52 16.00
Wind Raider 28.00
Griffin 19.60
Panthor® Figure 19.60
Weapons Pak: Great Unrest 11.52
He-Man® Figure 15.12
Battle Cat® Figure 19.60
She-Ra™ Figure 15.12
Bubble Power™ She-Ra® 15.12

I wish I had held out longer on figures like Keldor, Hordak, and Hssss, but I'd bought those back over the last few months to make shipping less painful when I was only buying one figure (see: Batros) or when I did early access to pick up some older ones like Mer-Man. Oh well! I still got a helluva deal on a lot of things that were going for 2 and 3 times as much on ebay.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to General Toy Discussions