Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Club Infinite Earths Ra's al Ghul

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Club Infinite Earths Ra's al Ghul

Postby Avalon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Well let's see how good you guys look when you get to 600 years old!! :batsad: But seriously, it looks okay but could've been so much better.
Last edited by Avalon on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:30 am

Yea, it looks like Ra's secret to immortality isnt the lazarus pits, but a trip to the makeup department at Macy's.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:30 pm

I got Ra's today which is much faster than normal. Usually I'm at the end of the first week of the month after these ship before I get anything. He's not exactly the most interesting looking figure. I know he's just another suited figure but I would think they would have given him a little more character than they did. Exposed cuffs like some said would have been nice and a head that looked like a better representation of his face. This one doesn't look like him much to me. It looks like some fan in a Ra's costume. It looks alright, though. As like many have already mentioned, the head on mine doesn't move but I never planned on posing him in any dynamic way, so it doesn't affect me too much.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:07 am

I did it! I posted a custom, finally, for the first time in my life as a result from peer pressure from the members of this board. :batlol: I just wanted to be one of the cool people!! Anyway, I got my Ra's al Ghul today. It looked okay, but it needed some work so I did some tweaking to it.

Here's a front shot of Ra's.

Here's some more pics in my customs thread:
post4037.html#p4037

Hope you guys like it!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 pm

That's outrageous! Fantastic job AD!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Tango X » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:54 pm

That... looks... ridiculous. I want one. Make me one now. :batlol:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:41 am

Thanks guys, to be honest, I wasn't sure how he would turn out. Especially shaving the eyebrows off and putting the dark circles around his eyes, I was worried that it'd look weird and I'd have a wasted figure but thankfully I think it worked out in the end! :mogrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby 1987olds442 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I did a little parts swapping with my Ra's al Ghul. First I swapped out the head for the Hush Ra's head and then I swapped the hands with John Constantine. I actually think the hand swap is beneficial for both of them.

Last edited by 1987olds442 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby loolar » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:33 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Thanks guys, to be honest, I wasn't sure how he would turn out. Especially shaving the eyebrows off and putting the dark circles around his eyes, I was worried that it'd look weird and I'd have a wasted figure but thankfully I think it worked out in the end! :mogrin:

I think you've convinced me to see if I can get a cheap extra from a China Ebayer. I love your work in progress pics in the other thread - I think it's so important for everyone to see how the work is done. What paints do you use?
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:17 am

Thanks, loolar! I used a combination of Citadel paints from Games Workshop and P3 paints from Privateer Press.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel