Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

New Captain America Legends

Discuss the latest news on Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe and other toy lines based on your favourite Marvel comics personalities!

New Captain America Legends

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:19 pm

I bought Red Skull and the AIM agent today at Target. They also had Zemo and both versions of Cap, but I decided to get those instead cuz the agent is a completely new sculpt with some sweet weapons and the Mandroid BAF but Skull was sadly a reused sculpt from Nick Fury/Punisher/Blade/Fantomex.

Haven't opened them yet but can't wait to do so...anyone else get these?
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: New Captain America Legends

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:06 am

No, but will get Zemo and maybe Red Skull. Man, they love that trenchcoat body as much as Mattel loves their suit buck. Might get the AIM and Hydra Agents too though then I'd need to get two if each. How much were they ar Target?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:09 am

$15 at Target; that includes weapons (plural), figure and BAF parts! Eat that Mattel!!!

AIM looks cool but the one problem I have is that even though they make a new figure, you're still stuck with the same BAF parts for example: AIM and Hydra have the same BAF parts...wish they would've issued more weapons with one vs the other.

Cap 1 movie figure is a reissue of the first movie and comes with no BAF parts just Cap, shield and gun
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:20 am

15 buks??!!! thats it?! Aw man, as soon as I find those things, they are good as bought!!!!
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:24 pm

So, I finally opened AIM and Skull....AIM is pretty cool mostly because it's a figure we haven't seen in 6" (to my recollection) and comes with some really good detail as well as 2 sweet, brand new weapons. I plan on buying another...

Skull on the other hand, not so cool. As I mentioned earlier, he's the same sculpt (which is barely passible as it is; articulation is downright dismal) thats been used 4 different times before, he comes with 2 guns (one new, one repaint) and the cube, which is sadly the main reason I bought the fig.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby 1987olds442 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:11 am

Hey everyone Toysrus just put the Captain America figures on their website today and they are $14.99 each.

Toys"R"Us/Captain America Marvel Legends
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 pm

I just got the Marvel NOW! Cap just so I can continue to build the Mandroid
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:23 am

Well, after stalking my target for the last 2 weeks, they finally received Captain America and Spidey Legends. And, I got there at 9, an hour after they opened. and it was almost cleared out. No spidey legends except for the two spideys, and NO hydra or A.I.M soldiers. But, I at least I got Zemo and Red skull. Red skull is very default, but his face is real good, and at least he has a little size compared to the ML and face off versions. Baron Zemo is excellent, imo. I think my Baron Zemo I mite go in the closet for a while, he really pales in comparison to this new one. (i think i mite like Helmut better anyways).
Well, it has started for me, now. Ive got the thirst.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:20 pm

That's too bad they're already wiped out...We do what we gotta do to make sure these toy-jockeys keep giving us out toys!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Right, hustlin to find these things. I need more!!!!!! I think they'll keep them stocked, at least when the movies come out.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Next

Return to Marvel Toy Discussion