Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Steven Universe

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Steven Universe

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:48 pm

YES! I was actually going to start a Steven Universe thread but you beat me to it. :wwlol: This show is marrrrvelous. I love all the characters and the theme song kicks ass. I'm a big fan of lyrical theme songs for cartoons and I'm glad they're bringing them back. Steven Universe, Generator Rex, Ben 10, Adventure Time and Regular Show are probably my top 5 animated shows that I watch right now that still put out new content.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:47 am

Generator Rex has new episodes? I haven't seen any on CN...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Tango X » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:44 pm

There were a couple of episodes of Rex I saw recently that I never saw before. Didn't bother checking the original air dates tho. I know that there are some episodes that haven't aired yet. There was no word if they were or weren't doing a 4th season. I hope they do, it's a really good show. Love the show. Doc Holiday, what a babe.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Dont know if its been cancelled, but there are episodes of gen rex that are as new as 2013. Stumbled across them back in the spring, playing at like, 5am on a tuesday morning, or some similarly weirdass timeslot. It's a victim of CN screwing it's own series with scheduling. It's not Ben 10, beyblade, or pokemon, so they couldnt care less about consistency.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby Tango X » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Did anyone catch the episode where Amethyst and Steven formed a wrestling tag team? That was so funny. I loved the Money Inc. reference.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to General Discussions