Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Collectibles New 52 Official Thread

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

DC Collectibles New 52 Official Thread

Postby Cringer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Hey everyone. I didnt see a thread made for this, so I thought Id start one.

This is a thread to talk about all things New 52 from DC Collectibles, especially their 6 inch figures.
There are so many great figures out so far like New 52 Simon Baz, Batman, The Flash, Katana, and the just recently released Joker and Black Manta, just to name a few.

But at NYCC we saw some Amazing New 52 figures announced. Such as the Designers line Greg Capullo figures of New 52 Riddler, Batman, Nightwing, and Talon!

We also saw Crime Syndicate members Johnny Quick w/ Atomica, Owlman, Power Ring, Super Woman, Ultraman, and Deathstorm.

As well as some awesome Earth 2 figures of Flash, Batman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman.

So, have you been enjoying the New 52 6 inch figures? Do you have a favorite thus far?? What was your favorite NYCC 2013 reveal??
Cringer
Civilian
Civilian

Re: DC Collectibles New 52 Official Thread

Postby Rex Mason » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Can't wait for the Capullo figures, and will be getting Harley and Deadshot from Suicide Squad as well. I have face-off Joker on the way, so I hope he's a quality figure. And while she didn't have much articulation, I can't help loving the first ever Katana action figure.

Looking forward to Talon, Owlman and Earth-2 Batman figures the most so far. New 52 Nightwing should be a fun addition to the collection as well.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:19 pm

The New 52 Black Adam based on the Gary Frank design is in stock at Big Bad Toy Store!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cringer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:10 pm

I saw that too AcidDragon :)

I ordered the New 52 Joker (as I had yet to order him), New 52 Black Adam, and New 52 Pandora.

I thought it would be later next month before Pandora or Black Adam came out, so I was really excited to see them in stock today.

I saw BBTS also had in stock the new Arkham Origins series 1 6 inch figures.
Cringer
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Barbecue17 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:50 pm

I wanted Katana so I snatched up the Wonder Woman versus Katana 2 pack last week (I didn't have Wonder Woman, so it worked out for the best).

Pretty nice set! Like I said, I bought this for Katana but find that I like Wonder Woman a lot more!

I reviewed it here: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/01/action-figure-review-wonder-woman-vs.html
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby Tango X » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Wasn't a fan of this costume but that looks like a very well crafted Katana costume! Any chance you can do a pic with her next to a standard DCUC just so I can get some scale comparison? Haha sorry, that might be asking too much. Maybe if you can just hold two together and tell me if she's shorter than DCUC Batman, that would be nice. Thank-you for another great review, BBQ!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles