Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MOTU 2014: Mini Masters (Mattel Cancels 2015 Mins!)

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

MOTU 2014: Mini Masters (Mattel Cancels 2015 Mins!)

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:40 am

Mini Masters: Battle Armor He-Man & Battle Armor Skeletor, Mer-Man & Moss Man! Collect BA He-Man vs. Mer-Man and BA Skeletor vs. Moss Man and connect to make Castle Grayskull! These sets is going to fun to collect

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: MOTU 2014: Mini Masters!

Postby loolar » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:05 am

I gotta admit, these are pretty fun. Lots of personality in those headsculpts.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:29 pm

loolar wrote:I gotta admit, these are pretty fun. Lots of personality in those headsculpts.

Indeed they are!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:52 am

SDCC versions are still available @ Matty Collector! I got them and they are quite fun to own :)

Image Image

Well, with that being said, the first new set is coming this month, they will be very fun and actually, I can't wait to get them despite that they are a little smaller the SDCC versions and I love that fact that you can make and connect Castle Grayskull with each future set!

Image Image Image Image
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 pm

More revealed at Toy Fair, I am really digging Faker!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:48 am

More pics!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:19 am

$20 each, plus outrageous Matty shipping costs, and these are a real hard sell for me. They should be more like $10, maybe $15 - and there should be multiple available at once. I'd be more inclined to eat the shipping if I could pick up 3 sets at once, but one a month? I will be passing.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: MOTU 2014: Mini Masters (Mattel Cancels 2015 Mins!)

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:22 pm

From Matty

These little guys had a big task and we’re sorry to say we didn’t reach our goal for the 2015 MOTU Minis subscription. We’d like to say a HUGE thank you to all the fans for waging such a good, strong fight. For those of you who did subscribe, refunds will be issued in the next 7-10 business days. Though we didn’t win the war, the battle for Eternia will continue with our awesome 2015 Classics lineup. The team is also hard at work behind the scenes to bring you exciting new MOTU products, so stay tuned for more info to come! –Matty
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Yeah, just got a surprising refund e-mail, didn't know at first what it was at first then I read it then read the news here so......I am VERY disappointed! These little guys and the Snake Mountain would have been really fun!!!!!! I can't believe it didn't go thru :o Here, Club Etheria and Club Eternia 2015 went thru so I took it for granted that this Minis sub would as well but I was wrong :roll:

I sure hope we will get all of them and the diorama at some point next year!!!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:42 pm

Well, I'm not sure if I had posted this previously. It just popped in there and thought I'd share this old pic I took back then.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe