Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Fodder Help Thread

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

The Fodder Help Thread

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:28 pm

"Fodder...please..."

Sometimes you just need a part but you just don't want to buy or trade for a whole figure. I thought we'd start this thread in the customs forum for those of us on the never-ending quest for that perfect piece off fodder. Hands, heads, belts, capes, weapons...if there's something you need, list it here and maybe someone else will have it.

This thread isn't intended for laundry lists of available fodder you have for trade or need. The intention here is merely for listing something you're in search of in the hopes someone else might have it.

If you're looking for complete figures or to list all your trades/want lists please visit the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

Good hunting!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Fodder Help Thread

Postby Webslinger » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:19 pm

_____________________WANTS_______________________

Grizzlor's boots
Hordak's chest armor (black)
Black Canary's head
Hourman's arms
Zatanna's head
Cyborg's right hand and attachments

COLLECT and CONNECT/BUILD A FIGURE PARTS NEEDED

CAPTAIN AMERICA MANDROID BaF: need torso, right arm and left leg

METAMORPHO: Right Leg.....................................................................HIGHEST PRIORITY

Public Enemies: Major Force(broken is okay, need for parts)
Last edited by Webslinger on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Someone didn't read my rules :smsad:
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 1987olds442 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:02 pm

Hey everyone I'm looking for a ML Crossbones head & ML Skaar Son of Hulk head, hair, sword, and belt/loincloth.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:09 am

packerbacker180 wrote:Someone didn't read my rules :smsad:

I read them... but I thought what the hell and posted anyways :batlol: I corrected my oversight PB :batwink:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:14 am

1987olds442 wrote:Hey everyone I'm looking for a ML Crossbones head & ML Skaar Son of Hulk head, hair, sword, and belt/loincloth.

See, this is along the lines of what I intended. Sometimes you just need that one piece for something. I like to trade, but sometimes I don't feel like searching through someone's long trade thread. Not only that, since most people aren't customizers they're usually just looking to trade full figures. Plus, at this point, I've got so many heads, hands, limbs, just laying around that it's a pain to list absolutely everything. I'm sure we're all like that. So state here what you're looking for and maybe one amongst us has it sitting around.

So if you're looking for a part, say you want to make Warlord but don't have access to the Green Arrow head you'd like for it. You'd post something simple like, "Need a wave 20 Green Arrow." And then hopefully someone might have that and they can PM you to work out a trade. So I'd like to keep the long grocery lists for the trade forum and keep this more along the lines of urgent needs. There are things I've been looking for for years, but I'd like this thread to be more about that one or two things you want right now to start or complete a custom.

For example...

I could really use an ML Black Queen head.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby tonyrome » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:42 pm

I could really use 2 Young Justice arrow holders from Speedy or Artemis.. I also need a DC Direct Despero cape.. Cash or trade TY guys
Tonyrome
tonyrome
Partner
Partner

Postby HectorHall » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Webslinger wrote:_____________________WANTS_______________________

VALIDUS: Left arm, Upper torso and Right leg

I have an upper torso you can have, pm me if you still need it
and i found the left arm also
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby HectorHall » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:51 pm

I am looking for a couple of revolvers for a Vigilante custom. Any ideas where I might find them if no one has any?
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:28 pm

I could use a Silver Surfer head, either from the Silver Savage Target exclusive, the Ronan Series, or the Marvel Select Surfer (not the ML5 head). Actually, even if someone would let me borrow it to make a cast I would pay the shipping and possibly trade something along with it.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to Action Figure Customs