Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

Shoot the breeze with your fellow gamers on all the cool games based on your favourite DC characters like Arkham Origins, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Infinite Crisis and my personal fave... DC Universe Online!

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:31 pm

scribblemask.jpg

So anybody else excited for the new Scribblenauts Unmasked game? I saw some videos for it on IGN. I'm seriously thinking about getting a Wii-U just to play this game. Around 2000 DC Universe characters. It looks like it's going to be absolutely awesome fun! :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

Postby Strathaar » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:06 am

Someone should get me a new game system so I can play it. I bought xbox 360 Madden 25th on Amazon for the free NFL Sunday Ticket. Can't play it lol.
Strathaar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:49 am

Seriously? I'm the only guy who's excited for this game? LOL. Awww man, it looks off the chain, guys! :batlol:

scribblenauts-unmasked-assorted-heroes.jpg

scribblenautsdcbattle.jpg

Scribblenautsbatman.jpg

Scribblenauts-Unmasked-6.jpg

Scribblenauts_Batman_Villains.jpg

Also, they're doing a comic! I love stuff like this. I even buy Tiny Titans the odd time and I bought the Tiny Titans SDCC exclusive. It's awesome. :batgrin:
scribblenauts-unmasked-assorted-heroes.jpg

scribblenauts-unmasked.jpg
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Wasn't aware this had a thread! I'm definitely getting this game when it comes out and playing it until my Wii-U burns out!!
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:52 pm

The commercial!!

AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Anarky » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm so bad with gaming because I didn't have it growing up but someone in my Anarky group posted some screen shots that piqued my interest. So since I have a bday coming up, what does everyone recommend? I have a Mac and passing familiarity with gameboy.
Anarky
Rookie
Rookie

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Darn, I'm not familiar with games on the Mac but as far as Gameboy goes, can't go wrong with Super Mario Land 2 Six Golden Coins. lol. :akgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tango X » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:54 am

Acid I tell you this game is just too fun. its mostly mindless running around and randomly activating battles but I have had a ton of fun with it so far. :batwink:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:23 pm

I can vouch that this game in indeed super cool.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby OneNineSix » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:38 pm

I ended up picking this game up. It is fun but not thaaat fun (to me at least). It feels kind of thrown together and the fun factor seems to come more from the sheer variety. It's a bit of a quantity over quality. The story isn't anything special but it gets the job done.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Next

Return to DC Games